Cheated again/or?

stigar

29 minutes ago, ezzra said:

As excruciating your story is, its even worse reading a post with no spaces between words and badly written, but i guess that english is not the op's first language and i share his anguish when it comes to being cheated.. I know the feeling...

it's ingrained in them ...  have you ever met an honest Thai because I sure as hell haven't. 

Edited by steven100
  • Sad 2
  • Thanks 2

Me no have money but buffallo sick. Please give me money make buffallo good.

Washing machine broken also. Big ploplem.

Me give you jub jub mag mah.

Edited by Tom H
  • Haha 2

3 hours ago, stigar said:

Today i find out my lady is cheating me,Not about f....with other man

Ahh..well...you may want to relook at this whole no extra marital cheating statement..... Also the kind of money you have 220k per month of pension.....around 8k USD....you can live a good life in any part of the world...What's this desperation is about??

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

So you are the other man my girlfriend is dating. You shouldn't be paying off her family debt. I have already done this. She's really cheating you now.

Post title nicely includes "or". There is no "or". No need to fool yourself. Run fast.

Edited by Nino3
Addition
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, ezzra said:

As excruciating your story is, its even worse reading a post with no spaces between words and badly written, but i guess that english is not the op's first language and i share his anguish when it comes to being cheated.. I know the feeling...

Many more ladies to look forward to, 

7 hours ago, stigar said:

.She know i get 27 million bath from my incurance...she know my mother left me alot of money..she know i sell my house about 12 million..she know i sell my holidayproperties about 15 million.She know my pension about 220.000 bath a month.

I think this is what's known as tempting providence. Perhaps it would have wiser to keep this information to yourself. 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, steven100 said:

it's ingrained in them ...  have you ever met an honest Thai because I sure as hell haven't. 

Maybe your only experience of Thai women are bar girls and hookers. I have been with my Thai lady for 12 years, I'd trust her with my life.

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, steven100 said:

nope...never been with a bar girl or hooker. 

You've never met every Thai woman either. It's not like Western women ever cheat or lie, do they? Or people in general when it suits their needs.

Edited by giddyup