Phuket: Thai man sentenced to death for murder of Swiss woman; commuted to life in prison on admission

webfact

4 hours ago, sirineou said:

Life in a Thai prison is a more severe banishment that death IMO

Yeah I think if I was a young guy relatively good looking I would rather death than BKK hilton.  You can be he is going to have lot's for friends.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, shackleton said:

After spending a few years in jail he will be wishing the death penalty was carried out ????

After spending a useless existence on the outside, maybe the thought of being under a roof on the inside, fed and watered daily with medical attention if needed won't come as a hardship.

2 hours ago, prakhonchai nick said:

Anyone who murders another human being should die too!

And h ow many countries that you know of have a death penalty that they use.  All  you have to do is look at the screams and crying about the Aussies that were running drugs and got death in a country that carried it out.

There have been many people in my life that I thought deserved death penalties.  

Candians will remember Paul Bernardo and Karlo Homolka

The funniest one was jailed in Kingston Max segregation for killing a boy in Toronto.  He got life but decided at one point as he was considered a resident of Kingston that he would run for mayor.

Decided against it when he was told that to be mayor he would have to be available to ALL his constituents even the ones in jail with him..

Edited by kingstonkid
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, vandeventer said:

This was all about rape but he took the 300 baht anyway. And in the end he couldn't rape her when she was dead. This is one sick dude ,lets hope jail for life means jail for life..

He wont serve life, wait and see.

• Like 1

Admission of guilt should never be a reason to not carry out the correct punishment. If you commit murder, you deserve execution.  Does anyone really believe this piece of dog <deleted> will spend his life in prison? He’ll probably have a better life in prison than he did on the outside, be out in 5 years, and ready to kill again. Is that what you would want if this was your wife, daughter, or family member?

• Like 1