Foreign fireman takes two ladies back to his room - they put out his flame in more ways than one!

webfact

4 minutes ago, spidermike007 said:

When I was single and carousing, the first thing I did when I got back into my room with company, was to make sure my wallet, and all my cash and valuables were locked up in either a safe, or some luggage with locks on it. Walla. No worries. Just a very, very basic precaution.

Those that do not take minor precautions are either too drunk, or too witless, and either way they are setting themselves up for disaster. Hard to feel great compassion. Darwin was right. Some are better equipped for survival in this world, than others. 

Indeed. But some precautions are easier to take than others.

I have to constantly remind myself that if I'm within visual sight of a road then I am at risk here. The denizens of the road are much more pervasive and dangerous than those of a bar.

• Like 1

I would assume they are not bar girls or they would be easy to find.

What is it they tell girls going out never leave your drink alone and never trust anyone who gives you a drink.

I think it should be the same for guys but hey as to the hotel I  am not sure it was one of the better hotels probably stayed there to cut down on costs.

Hope they catch the girls unfortunately the money is gone

• Like 1

3 hours ago, MasterBaker said:

aint hotel supposed to take all guests IDs?

and then, so I'm told ????, they often just give them back when they leave, so completely pointless. Now, if they photocopied the ID when the girls arrived ... but that would be thinking ahead, wouldn't it, so just go through the motions like much of Thai 'security'.

• Like 1

Great for tourism and a side plug for medical tourism.  They look pro, but at least not chubby. He seems to have good taste.   I say it's attempted murder and robbery.  Hope they catch these gals? as probably not first or last time. 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, mancub said:

Not so sure these 2 are actually females. 

You were faster :biggrin:

At least this "lady" at the elevator has remarkably wide shoulders and big assets likely silicone.

• Like 2

5 hours ago, spidermike007 said:

When I was single and carousing, the first thing I did when I got back into my room with company, was to make sure my wallet, and all my cash and valuables were locked up in either a safe, or some luggage with locks on it. Walla. No worries. Just a very, very basic precaution.

Those that do not take minor precautions are either too drunk, or too witless, and either way they are setting themselves up for disaster. Hard to feel great compassion. Darwin was right. Some are better equipped for survival in this world, than others. 

Sound advice, simple to effect and can save untold problems.

As for the Kuwaiti, 2 "ladies" OMG wonder what services he was expecting and price agreed? At least he's still alive with a story to tell and lesson learned. What did he tell his mom...

12 hours ago, webfact said:

Taking advantage of some downtown....

He needed to be hospitalized at the Police Hospital before Lumpini police could get any sense out of him.

Downtown.  Is that what the kids are calling it nowadays?

Would be surprised to see him getting robbed again by the RTP, for testing positive.

8 hours ago, BangkokReady said:

Taking two hookers to his hotel room?  Do you have any idea how many "idiots" there are in Thailand doing that exact same thing every day?

Before he "took a walk on the wild side" with what appear to be dodgy lady-boys, he could have at least secured his posessions and cash.  Then Intoxicated and gormless his corporal assets probably well rorted as well. Ya can't cure stupid.  

Was this his first visit to bkk,it happens often.Like a previous comment the aust military man was drugged lost the gov laptop and whatever else.

All should have known better,was the id cards taken upon going into the hotel.He has to tell his mother everything was stolen.Leave money on tables,invite a few ladies you are in trouble,also they knew never look up at the camera.

Edited by bristolgeoff

17 hours ago, blazes said:

Why was it relevant to mention his occupation?  I mean, the story could have happened to ....well, anyone....a Wall St banker or a Saudi oil sheikh or a Premier League footballer....or Don Lemon....

He was a Kuwaiti, so not likely a Saudi Oil Sheikh....

It adds detail..... 

12 hours ago, soi3eddie said:

Sound advice, simple to effect and can save untold problems.

As for the Kuwaiti, 2 "ladies" OMG wonder what services he was expecting and price agreed? At least he's still alive with a story to tell and lesson learned. What did he tell his mom...

Mom, I probably should have had 8 fewer beers!

Edited by spidermike007
  • Haha 1