Thailand is the most searched-for destination on Agoda

webfact

Agoda happens to be the only major booking site that has Test and Go packages. And well done to them for doing this as it is very simple to use them.

I'm pretty sure that's why Thailand has more searches right now. I'd be more interested to know the stats from Booking.com and Expedia.

• Like 2

Totally beleivable as when you type in ASQ or Test and go Thailand on google, the top booking link is agoda. I have been on at least 50 times in the last month looking at where and when I can stay. Now have my pass {only took 2 days) and arrive on 6th April . If you use agoda you can input their booking reference now on the Thai pass application to save time waiting for confirmation from the hotel . I got my reply from the hotel nearly 22 hours after booking so in this respect the agado booking reference saved me 22 hours on my application.

Edited by mickj88
  • Like 1

3 years ago they had the best "search engine" in the world.

Now the so called best compuer programmers have come along with massive salaries & stuffed it all up. Now if you want to book a place in a certain street or location they refuse to even show you

the alternatives on the map. (not even the hotel next door.)

Retrograde step Agoda, you get the commission whichever one I choose.

Stop listening to the guys who are trying to justify their salaries.

Booking.com still show us what is available

• Like 1

I booked a hotel "Once" with Agoda. I think it was The Sunshine Hotel in Soi 7 Pattaya, 15+ years ago.

When I checked in I found out that Agoda didn't include Taxes etc in their quote and I had to pay extra at the desk. Not sure if they still operate this way, but I will never ever use them again or even search on their site.