Anutin in "I'll do what I say election pledge"

webfact

4 hours ago, webfact said:

The clarion call of the Bhumjai Thai party as they take on the next general election is "Phuut Laew Tham" - literally 'say then do' - a promise to follow through on election pledges.

legalise marijuana and get filthy rich...again?

• Like 1

5 hours ago, khunPer said:

It's been a bit quiet lately with predictions that khun Anutin could be the next prime minister...????

Will do what I pledge !  Heavens no please we've seen too many examples  of so called ideas.

I hope Buddha prevents that this man will become the new PM or even in the Government.. I"ll do what I say...... My God.... everything he said was a disaster......what will happen if he is going to do it?

Edited by ikke1959

I am in Samui right now.

Weed cookies, chocolates, gummies and weed itself are openly available at a number of cafes.

The cookies are made from the butter. Chocolates have abt 20mg THC, gummies 5-23mg each, cookies abt 20mg. Newbie is gonna get high on 10mg but more frequent user 50mg and more.

You can't miss the places. It is very odd. Or rather, it feels odd after so many years here to see it so widely and openly available.

20220402_193832.jpg

Edited by pedro01

10 hours ago, brianthainess said:

Marijuana has and never will be made legal, only <deleted> Hemp at 0.2 THC. 

I think some are waiting until just a few people control it like the alcohol monopoly.

On 4/8/2022 at 5:36 PM, webfact said:

"Phuut Laew Tham" - literally 'say then do' - a promise to follow through on election pledges.

Ah like that time he said no gathering, no drinking, & masks on?

Then only to be photoed eating & drinking without masks at a long table full of family & friends ????

Anutin, Prayut, Prawit......“ All animals are equal, but some animals are more equal than others. ”