Avoid trap of losing money to women

Every guy I know who lived in Thailand lost money. $100,000+ Married Thais and money went into family or taken by women or just wasted on randoms.

Now not rich folk either average people.

Whats the best way to avoid this?

Is there a way of living that results in fun without the downside? That is whilst still dating women etc.

People say rent dont buy but that costs. 

--------------------------------------

Yes there is. But it requires getting rid of hills of societal programming given to you from well meaning family, friends, teachers, clergy, doctrines and so on...and "re-wiring" your beliefs and thought processes. This takes a lot of hard work and most people would rather not do what's hard but what's easy.  Outcome independence is one ingredient. Having personal goals and a mission in life to keep your occupied rather than busy worrying what so and so is doing, is another.

If you think men have "hills" of societal programming leading to all manner of difficult "consequences", women have mountains of it. You might have noticed how they change in their 30's with a few more rules, demands and expectations that younger women are not always so insistent on, generally speaking. ( yes there are always exceptions).                                              

One thing that many here will agree with is that you can't avoid the "costs".  You have to pay, to "play".

How much it all costs and if that is agreeable to you ( worth it) , is where many differ.

But one thing that many men prefer, as they get older, is pair-bonding, being with someone rather than going solo.

You don't have to be married to pair bond.  Be thankful Thailand give you choices when it comes to fun.

• Like 1

On 4/13/2022 at 6:50 AM, Sparktrader said:

Its still hard for most guys. The little head takes over. If only it was so easy. One bloke said he wished his willy was cut off at age 20 then he would be rich.

What's the fun of becoming rich if one cannot enjoy the sensual pleasures?

• Like 2

On 5/21/2022 at 3:55 PM, Danderman123 said:

I have to listen to their pitch when I get back. One is probably just going to ask for a “loan”, the other will likely have a business proposition.

Well, one of the ladies that wanted to “talk to me” this week got into a fight with her Thai boyfriend, he beat the <deleted> out of her, she fled, and now she is making noises about moving in with me. Which is worse than asking for a loan.

The norm is for her to be angry for 2 days after a fight. Hopefully, she will get over it by tomorrow and not think about moving in with me anymore. I can’t afford free sex, I would much rather pay.

• Haha 2

On 5/23/2022 at 11:07 PM, Danderman123 said:

Well, one of the ladies that wanted to “talk to me” this week got into a fight with her Thai boyfriend, he beat the <deleted> out of her, she fled, and now she is making noises about moving in with me. Which is worse than asking for a loan.

The norm is for her to be angry for 2 days after a fight. Hopefully, she will get over it by tomorrow and not think about moving in with me anymore. I can’t afford free sex, I would much rather pay.

This lady fled her Thai boyfriend for a couple of days, went back to his place, and is now happy again. Hopefully, she will have forgotten whatever issue she had last week.

The other lady who wanted to talk to me has a buyer for her bar and wanted to talk about business issues.

So, no money requests, I dodged a bullet.

I have a lady come to my condo for massage once a week. About every two months, she sends me a photo of a relative in the hospital. I guess she wants a donation, but I ignore her.

I think she doesn’t know that I know about the 30 baht medical plan in Thailand. 

If I donated to every Thai lady with a relative in the hospital, I would be broke in a month. Thai families are large, and, in Isaan, they are in and out of hospitals.

Edited by Danderman123

43 minutes ago, Danderman123 said:

I have a lady come to my condo for massage once a week. About every two months, she sends me a photo of a relative in the hospital. I guess she wants a donation, but I ignore her.

I think she doesn’t know that I know about the 30 baht medical plan in Thailand. 

If I donated to every Thai lady with a relative in the hospital, I would be broke in a month. Thai families are large, and, in Isaan, they are in and out of hospitals.

And the bufallos with broken legs and on a waiting list for heart transplant.

• Like 1