Reincarnation ? What do you make of this ?

CharlieH

I think black and white you either believe in something or you don't.

Reincarnation plays a part in religions.

Reincarnation plays a part in highly talented children being capable of amazing things and parents then turn it into something and feed the information.

What me thinks of reincarnation once years ago,  was having a very vivid dream several times it was like I was really there and living it,  I was on a large white heavy horse, dressed in leather clad with weapons and I was leading an attack as a Celtic warrior leader.

I put in down to being fond of Celtic music. 

My personal thoughts of when my times up and what is after is I will just have to wait and see,  l'm in no rush. ????

• Like 2

I think like so many different religions and experiences it ultimately comes down to what you choose to believe, or not.

Each to their own belief, I dont claim to know what is wrong nor right, I just keep an open mind  as there is no definitive proof either way on such topics.

26 minutes ago, Sparktrader said:

Who get born from dust? Birth comes from vaginas.

Once it was only dustcloudes, you need to look a bit broader than rather narrow view on it ????

One thing for sure you will become dust one day

I've met several people who firmly believe in reincarnation. Looking at their physical state, they are probably hoping for something better in the next life. IIRC, General Patton was a big believer.

Like all other forms of belief, many humans cannot bear the thought life has no meaning. I don't know if it does or doesn't, I guess that's one definition of an agnostic.

• Like 1

47 minutes ago, Hummin said:

Once it was only dustcloudes, you need to look a bit broader than rather narrow view on it ????

One thing for sure you will become dust one day

lemme guess, the current crop of braindead's that are glue'd to their smart phones were born from chemtrails.

I don't know.... Once I was at the funeral of my father in law, and at night I was just thinking I wish  he would have said something to me, because things were not always easy..But now it was too late.... Anyway the next day my partner and family were having lunch and suddenly my partner fainted and look strange out of his eyes and he started to talk to everyone and also to me and he said to me the things In fact I had hoped for...Of my thoughts of the previous night my partner no idea because I didn't tell him. Since than I am confused about death....What will happen?? I am pretty down to earth but in fact it is a strange thing that we humans are a very complicated machine. Doctors know only a fraction of our bodies, and we live only for about 80 years .....That is a short time if you compare it with the existing of our planet and even nothing as we compare it with the universe... So why did nature only make such a complicated machine for such a short time???.. One day I will get the answer but than I can't tell you anymore

2 hours ago, CharlieH said:

I think like so many different religions and experiences it ultimately comes down to what you choose to believe, or not.

Each to their own belief, I dont claim to know what is wrong nor right, I just keep an open mind  as there is no definitive proof either way on such topics.

charlie -- - there is a netflix series w/6 episodes - the last episode only deals w/3 cases of children who remember their last life... and they were not famous people... if you have Netflix I can look up the title for you... I found it pretty convincing. And yet..?? 

• Like 1

This and many other stories like it will be believed by those who want to believe them. Why they do I do not know, maybe they just want something to cling to in order to lessen their fear that death means annihilation, pure and simple.

Others will set to and dig out the the truth behind these stories and here is one such:

Crash and Burn: James Leininger Story Debunked

My personal view is that death really is annihilation, curtain down, lights out and don't forget to pull out the plug.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

6 hours ago, Kwasaki said:

I think black and white you either believe in something or you don't.

Reincarnation plays a part in religions.

Reincarnation plays a part in highly talented children being capable of amazing things and parents then turn it into something and feed the information.

What me thinks of reincarnation once years ago,  was having a very vivid dream several times it was like I was really there and living it,  I was on a large white heavy horse, dressed in leather clad with weapons and I was leading an attack as a Celtic warrior leader.

I put in down to being fond of Celtic music. 

My personal thoughts of when my times up and what is after is I will just have to wait and see,  l'm in no rush. ????

Here's the thing, all these reincarnation stories put the protagonist in some glamorous former role. 

And rarely is the gender flipped.

Nobody is having revelations they were the slave who wiped Cleopatra's butt or the bloke who threw out Marats dirty bathwater. ????

• Like 2