Officials Reveal Thailand Pass Could End by June

webfact

3 hours ago, webfact said:

In the meantime, tourists arriving in Thailand may still be required to complete their vaccination records on the TM6 immigration form.

So they're going to completely redesign and distribute a new version of the TM6 in a month? I don't think so, and obviously neither Phiphat nor Anutin has the authority to make changes to Immigration forms.

2 hours ago, Thaiwrath said:

The tourism minister disclosed that about 2.1 million foreign tourists have applied for the “Thailand Pass, but only 1.5 million were granted. With over 600,000 being unable to visit Thailand, he said that, if it is possible to ease restrictions further, when COVID-19 situation has improved, many of these potential tourists would be able to visit Thailand.

I think he'll find out that most of there 600,000 tourists have gone to a more acceptable destination already, to enjoy a holiday with far fewer silly "Covid" restrictions, like early closing times in "restaurants" that are not restaurants, and an emergency decree !

I think he'll actually find that virtually all of those 600,000 were duplicate applications from people who were in fact eventually approved - even anecdotally, I've heard of almost no one who wasn't ultimately able to get a TP approval by submitting a new application.

Edited by khunjeff
  • Like 1
  • Confused 2

2 hours ago, islandor said:

I think we covered this yesterday with Anutin's proclamation on the issue... Just another lackey spouting the same thing... hoping for an easier way to control the masses while trying to divide us.

Am I the only one sick of mandates and governments' trying to control us? 

Yes. ????

• Like 1

3 shots? Why not 4? Initial 2 doses should suffice for entry…there will be time restraints as well which will complicated things…

the Thai pass amounts to 2 doses and insurance coverage…just drop insurance and still use TP rather than create some document…

• Thanks 1