Is it worth getting a second COVID-19 booster?

webfact

47 minutes ago, Skeptic7 said:

Never got a first booster and only got the initial 2 injections so could get on airplanes. 

Is the initial 2 shots good enough to be considered vaccinated when entering Thailand? I believe I read it requires one booster to qualify.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, andyman57 said:

Same here got no intention of getting any more

Had it not been for an opportunity I would not have bothered with a booster.... by then it looked like Omicron would be wiping out Covid. They were doing free jabs really close to where I live so I simply decided to go along... the two prior ones had not killed me, nor had I had ill effects, and thought the booster might become a requirement. As it was, for some strange reason, that jab hurt and I had a painful shoulder for nearly a month. Heaven I hope this is done with now!

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, EVENKEEL said:

Is the initial 2 shots good enough to be considered vaccinated when entering Thailand? I believe I read it requires one booster to qualify.

Don't know the answer to that. Got mine here and only and only flying domestic.

27 minutes ago, jacko45k said:

Had it not been for an opportunity I would not have bothered with a booster.... by then it looked like Omicron would be wiping out Covid. They were doing free jabs really close to where I live so I simply decided to go along... the two prior ones had not killed me, nor had I had ill effects, and thought the booster might become a requirement. As it was, for some strange reason, that jab hurt and I had a painful shoulder for nearly a month. Heaven I hope this is done with now!

...Omicron is Covid...Omicron is a variant of Sars Covi-2.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, tandor said:

...Omicron is Covid...Omicron is a variant of Sars Covi-2.

Yes, I know that, Does it make my statement invalid? I heard Omicron referred to as 'the Covid vaccine we failed to make'......

• Like 1

Most people don’t judge getting the vaccine based on health or protection.  They base it on if they have to pay for it or not.  
 Being able to buy booze or when the bars will open normally seem to take precedence over everything else here.