That's the damaged ATM! Top pointing as media reports someone was angry at being unable to get cash

webfact

2 hours ago, webfact said:

Krung Thai ATM that was smashed up

someone was angry at being unable to get cash 

I reckon it was one of those newly arrived steroid tourist guys from soi Buakhao...........those guys are angry. 

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, webfact said:

Many locals wanted to use the machine but were disappointed, the reason he thought someone took it out on the ATM when they couldn't get late night cash.

Or trying to get inside it?

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Having spent two days (ok yesterday was a bank holiday, my bad) trying to top up my m-pass, I can understand trashing KTB property. Why can't I do it direct from my SCB app, or by QR?

Came across that situation countless times. ATM out of order, out of cash, out of paper, out of everything. 

In Europe, they have had drive-through ATMs for the last 50 years with a red lamp indicating, if the machine was not operative. How frustrating is it when you park the car (best even in a shopping centre with an open bank counter of the very same bank) and the frigging machine is not working. You then troll back five minutes to your car, drive on to the next one and ZANG, the next broken machine. 

If you withdraw anything below a certain limit, then you can resort to a competitor's machine though - against a fee ............ medieval, to say the least! Customer comes last; as always! 

6 hours ago, Mac Mickmanus said:

No it isn't, Thais do not usually smash up ATM machines when they don't work 

But they can't control themselves when angry,drunk or drugged or driving or lost face or all together

7 minutes ago, sawadee1947 said:

But they can't control themselves when angry,drunk or drugged or driving or lost face or all together

So that kind if behavior is exclusive to people from Thailand ?

Only Thai people have the anger emption and people from every other Country in the World never get angry .

That doesn't sound correct to me 

8 hours ago, Mac Mickmanus said:

So that kind if behavior is exclusive to people from Thailand ?

Only Thai people have the anger emption and people from every other Country in the World never get angry .

That doesn't sound correct to me 

We're talking about Thai, don't we?

I'm sure there are places in the world where you can see similar behaviour.

However, that is not part of this thread.

It's all about Thai and Thailand.

7 hours ago, sawadee1947 said:

We're talking about Thai, don't we?

I'm sure there are places in the world where you can see similar behaviour.

However, that is not part of this thread.

It's all about Thai and Thailand.

This thread is about ONRE persons behavior , this thread isn't about typical Thai peoples behavior .    One person broke the ATM machine, the whole population of Thailand didn't break the machine  

3 hours ago, Mac Mickmanus said:

This thread is about ONRE persons behavior , this thread isn't about typical Thai peoples behavior .    One person broke the ATM machine, the whole population of Thailand didn't break the machine  

No, this thread is about Thailand. And this incident happened in Thailand, committet by a Thai man.

Is this too difficult to understand?

17 minutes ago, sawadee1947 said:

No, this thread is about Thailand. And this incident happened in Thailand, committet by a Thai man.

Is this too difficult to understand?

No, it is rather easy to understand, as that it the point that I was trying to make to you .

Because a Thai man broke an ATM machomen , that doesn't mean that ALL Thai men break  ATM machines, is something that we can agree on 

4 hours ago, Mac Mickmanus said:

No, it is rather easy to understand, as that it the point that I was trying to make to you .

Because a Thai man broke an ATM machomen , that doesn't mean that ALL Thai men break  ATM machines, is something that we can agree on 

Again nonsense. 

My reply was about Thai behaviour. I did not mention ATM.

I really ask you to read my post carefully, even it's obviously a big problem for you.

Nevertheless I will not reply again. It's a bit too childish.

21 minutes ago, sawadee1947 said:

Again nonsense. 

My reply was about Thai behaviour. I did not mention ATM.

I really ask you to read my post carefully, even it's obviously a big problem for you.

Nevertheless I will not reply again. It's a bit too childish.

Oh I see, you were just having an irrational off topic racist rant about imagined behavior from Thais and nothing to do with the topic of this thread . 

Anyway, Thais do not attack ATM's more that any other Nationality 

• Sad 1