Anutin: No monkeypox in Thailand - suspected cases just turn out to be herpes

webfact

5 hours ago, Aussie999 said:

Quite frankly, herpes is worse than monkey pox...lol  land of herpes.

I haven't had either, yet. I keep myself clean and don't mate with people who exhibit unhygienic behaviour or sores visible anywhere, during a "meet n greet". 

This may draw laughs, but I also make girls wash their hands first thing back in the room, I always have, long before Covid. As a rule I don't glove up Captain happy unless the lady insists (usually the second round is a bareback) and I've been no worse off than the odd Zithromax-cured bug here and there over decades of debauchery. 

Edited by chalawaan
  • Sad 5

3 minutes ago, spidermike007 said:

All the fear and speculation about monkey pox is one of the most ridiculous things I have witnessed in a very long time. I think humanity may have lost it's collective mind. 200 cases worldwide, and it is already being pronounced as the next pandemic.

It appears that some parties can't get enough of the fear and panic, and others can't get enough of the control and profits. 

Though, in a round about twisted manner, they are extremely good at what they do. Has to be admired.

Well knowing that the collective populations [yes...us] aren't terribly connected and have diminished cognitive skills. 

Oh well.....????

• Like 1

2 hours ago, chalawaan said:

I haven't had either, yet. I keep myself clean and don't mate with people who exhibit unhygienic behaviour or sores visible anywhere, during a "meet n greet". 

This may draw laughs, but I also make girls wash their hands first thing back in the room, I always have, long before Covid. As a rule I don't glove up Captain happy unless the lady insists (usually the second round is a bareback) and I've been no worse off than the odd Zithromax-cured bug here and there over decades of debauchery. 

Just wait....

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

14 hours ago, chalawaan said:

I can't believe Thai tourists are no longer feeding local monkeys in time honoured custom just because a disease was found in monkeys in Africa decades ago, and therefore named after them.

The fear and ignorance is breathtaking. 

The WHO was right to name Covid variants as they did, because too many people on this planet are dumber than apes. 

Agree. Also...

People are apes. Humans = Hominids...Primates...Great Apes. And yes vast majority are STOO-PID. :coffee1:

• Sad 1

On 5/28/2022 at 9:47 AM, webfact said:

He said he had raised the question of monkeypox and vaccines with WHO chief Dr Tedros Ghebreyesus who assured him of assistance if required. 

The WHO are desperate to cling on to the influence they gained during covid.  ????

27 minutes ago, timendres said:

The days before penicillin were much scarier.

Goodness, it's getting on for almost 100 years since they were invented/developed so you must be at a ripe old age to have experience of that, lucky you and may you live another 100 years by which time hopefully the cure for all cancers will have been found so you can then say it was a scary time before that cure also.

5 minutes ago, Excel said:

Goodness, it's getting on for almost 100 years since they were invented/developed so you must be at a ripe old age to have experience of that, lucky you and may you live another 100 years by which time hopefully the cure for all cancers will have been found so you can then say it was a scary time before that cure also.

You have no idea. Got the Cleopatra clap. Treatment was barbaric.

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, timendres said:

You have no idea. Got the Cleopatra clap. Treatment was barbaric.

Bet it was . I heard it involved a 4" hot needle into the uretha whilst applying 2 Nm of torque to the testicles using cheese wire and mole grips.

• Haha 1