House anti-corruption committee to investigate alleged nepotism by senators

snoop1130

choose one senator and you will get the whole family too... It shoud be impossible.. How can you trust that the country and the people get honest and fair opinions and rules if everyone brngs his/he rfamily with them...It should be forbidden by law. and if there is no law  make one asap. 

• Like 1

20 hours ago, snoop1130 said:

Chief of Thailand’s Parliamentary Committee on Corruption Prevention and Suppression, Pol Gen Sereepisuth Temeeyaves, received a complaint on Thursday seeking an investigation of members of the Senate and their appointment of family members as assistants.

????

I can’t help remembering pre 2014 coup when Suthep and the PDRC were “shutting down” Bangkok as part of their “democratic right to peaceful and polite protest” in a bid to remove Thaksin from the political spectrum, one of the biggest complaints was Thaksin’s nepotism and cronyism.

The big hypocrites!!

• Thanks 2

On 6/30/2022 at 8:42 PM, ThailandRyan said:

Didn't we just have a senator say it was OK to hire family...

Yes. Anyway it's one of the perks of the job and the position held. As long as the person is capable and good at keeping secrets. Why not 555

33 minutes ago, overherebc said:

I need a sarcasm emoji.

According to one gov' spokesman it is not against the law so is not morally wrong.

????

Do you believe everything Thai politicians say? (Or politicians from any country?)

48 minutes ago, scorecard said:

Do you believe everything Thai politicians say? (Or politicians from any country?)

Do you take things so seriously all the time.

The emoji should show how I feel about politicians.

????

Edited by overherebc

23 minutes ago, overherebc said:

Do you take things so seriously all the time.

The emoji should show how I feel about politicians.

????

Sure, you make your comments in the way you prefer and I make my comments the way I prefer. 

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

The fact that the politicians are some of the most corrupt people in the country, it beggars belief that they have a 'house anti corruption committee' because they have failed miserably to do their job.

Yet another gravy train committee for the forelock tuggers.

Further, how serious would any investigation be to try to find nepotism? 

My guess is not serious at all, lots of words and anouncements but no real action.

Until Move Forward and a coalition of similar like minded genuine folks get control nothing will happen, zero, re corruption, nepotism, cronyism etc. 

1 hour ago, Andycoops said:

The fact that the politicians are some of the most corrupt people in the country, it beggars belief that they have a 'house anti corruption committee' because they have failed miserably to do their job.

Yet another gravy train committee for the forelock tuggers.

Remember that Nate the AG running the RedBull case after he resigned from the AG's office was going to be installed on the ACC.....