Cheapest good weed now ? I found 350 thb/gram but not cheaper yet, any idea ?

10 minutes ago, redwood1 said:

lol......Now this is funny........Normal shipping charges for anything under 1 kilo run from 37 baht up to about 67 baht......So I quess you could say this is a 100 baht farang tax, which is not fair, but not to crazy....

Exactly.

But he was kind of implying that even though I'm obviously f-rang that the charge was based on destination not race or nationality.

Do I believe that?

Not really. 

But its an excuse that might soften what is really happening.

To add to the fun going to 10 grams they raise the absurd price even more.

Edited by Jingthing

4 minutes ago, Jingthing said:

Exactly.

But he was kind of implying that even though I'm obviously f-rang that the charge was based on destination not race or nationality.

Do I believe that?

Not really. 

But its an excuse that might soften what is really happening.

To add to the fun going to 10 grams they raise the absurd price even more.

you are far better off buying from a farm that cares about its customers. a farm that wants the customer to enjoy the experience. a farm that enjoys when their customers are happy. 

or you can keep doing what you are doing as i have no doubt the farm you have chosen is producing some fine quality cannabis. 

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, stoner said:

you are far better off buying from a farm that cares about its customers. a farm that wants the customer to enjoy the experience. a farm that enjoys when their customers are happy. 

or you can keep doing what you are doing as i have no doubt the farm you have chosen is producing some fine quality cannabis. 

when your on a good thing stick to it.png

On 1/13/2023 at 6:22 PM, Ma11ce said:

Just picked up a batch of Green Crack Laos 5g and skywalker OG 2g for 290 baht

i will try and review the green crack tonight ????

A4ACDA29-3FE2-48BA-99EE-7AF1F73F1AAB.jpeg

Source please.

• Like 1

On 6/16/2023 at 6:11 AM, gargamon said:

Screenshot_20230616_120635_LINE.jpg

Used these guys quite a bit wasn’t to keen on some off their early grows but they just got better and better I think they building good brand good weed good service????????????????????

they was also one of the first I found last year with decent weed at decent price ,looks like they knocked another 50 bht of gram prices too????????

Edited by taninthai
  • Thumbs Up 1

1 minute ago, gargamon said:

Funny. Smoking pot makes me eat less. It's like normally I would eat for example 10 chicken wings but if high after 5 or 6 I'm thinking this is too much. It seems to also have migrated to non-high eating as now I will eat only 5 or 6 instead of the 10.

I should write a book “Lose weight with the Ganga Diet“

As a teen weed always gave me big time munchies.

But now more often than not it makes me feel that I can skip eating.

A few strains have given me mild munchies, but nothing crazy.

There are so many personal variables in how people are going to react. 

• Thumbs Up 2

Can anyone make recommendations for cheap brick weed.  I don't smoke it but I use brick weed to make tea.  I decarboxylatize it using a pressure cooker and then use the tincture.

21 hours ago, connda said:

Can anyone make recommendations for cheap brick weed.  I don't smoke it but I use brick weed to make tea.  I decarboxylatize it using a pressure cooker and then use the tincture.

The only thing you’ll extract from brick is cancer. I would buy a little better and enjoy the result more. This guy is cheap and does the job, can add to line. 99baht a gram 1 free when ordering 5g.

jj.JPG

Edited by SkyNets
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1

So much better stuff around at the moment, why bother with it. Large outdoor grows using random pesticides, you want to boil that down?

7 hours ago, BritManToo said:

But decent brick can be had for 4bht/gm so a considerable difference in price.

8 hours ago, SkyNets said:

Lol of course I can’t. At least with an indoor hydro grow, it’s had less and a flush at the end.

Is it about volume or quality? How many liters of 4baht Brick (12%THC at best) weak tea is required?

What has that to do with anything? Do you really think the product you show is 22% THC?

Even if the brick weed is 7%, 100 grams @ 500 baht would more than enough for his project. 
For that, he would get 6 grams of another product about which you know nothing of it’s provenance. Live and let live. He asked about brick weed. Bangyabongzing has been recommended here. 

• Confused 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

I’m just saying buy better and have stronger results. You’ll consume less if the butter, or whatever you’re making is stronger.

Sorry I do not have a THC test kit, but have ordered/tried and posted pics from almost all sellers on this page over time.

Bangyabongzing I don’t know, but will post back soon.

• Sad 1

12 minutes ago, SkyNets said:

I’m just saying buy better and have stronger results. You’ll consume less if the butter, or whatever you’re making is stronger.

Sorry I do not have a THC test kit, but have ordered/tried and posted pics from almost all sellers on this page over time.

Bangyabongzing I don’t know, but will post back soon.

Did he ask for “stronger results”? He asked for “brick weed”. 

He can get 100 grams of WA1, ST1 or Green Crack for 300 baht from the Lampang place. That would get him 3 grams of your recommendation. Which do you think will be stronger? 
3 grams of your suggestion in say 300ml of coconut oil or 100 grams of GC in 300 ml? 
Take it easy…

• Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

9 hours ago, SkyNets said:

Lol of course I can’t. At least with an indoor hydro grow, it’s had less and a flush at the end.

Is it about volume or quality? How many liters of 4baht Brick (12%THC at best) weak tea is required?

That’s twice that you have reacted ‘confused’ to my posts. 
Allow me to help you through your confusion; Let us imagine your suggestion actually has 22% THC ????

Entirely theoretically, 3 grams of that would equal to 660 mg of THC. Let’s say the cheap stuff is just 5% THC. 100 grams would be equal to 5000 mg of THC….

Stronger results?

• Confused 1
  • Thumbs Up 1
  • Thanks 1

10 hours ago, SkyNets said:

I never flush my grow. 

Do you think apple growers should flush their trees before harvest? 

What about a lettuce from the supermarket?

So many fools repeating nonsense they hear from stoned hippies. 

Edited by BritManToo
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

8 minutes ago, SkyNets said:

WA1, ST1 Green Crack, were ''ok'' from the Farm last year, but now so weak why bother.

You're a grate mathematician!

I just explained to you why, with very simple mathematics. I think that you understood. Even if relatively weak, it’s still better for the purpose described. 
Shame that you missed out on their Full Moon Night deal. Tiny buds with a claimed 25% THC(it was actually quite strong. Friend bought some and I sampled it) at 9 baht per gram. Perfect for the suggested usage. 
No need to buy pretty buds for what was asked. 

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

On 6/18/2023 at 5:13 AM, gargamon said:

Funny. Smoking pot makes me eat less. It's like normally I would eat for example 10 chicken wings but if high after 5 or 6 I'm thinking this is too much. It seems to also have migrated to non-high eating as now I will eat only 5 or 6 instead of the 10.

I should write a book “Lose weight with the Ganga Diet“

I can confirm the same effect on me, -13kg since liberation of June 2022. 

22 hours ago, BritManToo said:

I never flush my grow. 

So you never give your plants straight water?

On 6/22/2023 at 12:11 PM, BritManToo said:

I never flush my grow. 

I think you are the first person I have ever heard say they don’t flush there grow.????????????????

but yeah I see you do like to do your own thing and don’t like tried/tested/proven methods.

• Haha 1