Cheapest good weed now ? I found 350 thb/gram but not cheaper yet, any idea ?

On 1/23/2024 at 4:59 PM, roietfortress said:

godfather 

its the closest ive found to old school Australian type hydro...had the taste I recognised.....good solid buds...weighed heavy.....soft but firm when pressed and that aroma the nose says is good weed when smelled

• Confused 1
  • Sad 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

14 hours ago, HugoFastor said:

Dudes gushing over 10 Baht brick weed while sayin' it ain't brick weed. 🤣😂🤪

no one has reviewed brick weed in the last few pages. the 10b/g he mentioned is KD from the godfather seller. i don't think its bricked.

:stoner:

#

• Confused 1
  • Thumbs Up 1
  • Agree 1

16 minutes ago, Hokeus said:

With the average price of good quality flower coming in around 150 Baht/Gram, it's hard to imagine one is going to get anything really good for only 10-40 Baht/Gram. 

Even if it's not "brick weed" it probably has a similar level of THC, smell, and consistency to brick. So it might as well be labeled brick, even if it hasn't been pressed. 

Also, a seller claiming to offer 30% THC weed for only 10 Baht/Gram isn't building a lot of buyer confidence with that sort of advertising.

then don't buy it :thumbsup: :biggrin:

reviews without testing the product are useless opinions. you're reviewing a strain and seller you've never tried.

most strains sold in Thailand today have inaccurate THC stats. true story there.

#

• Like 1
  • Confused 2
  • Sad 2
  • Agree 1

1 hour ago, HugoFastor said:

I agree. If you really have got good stuff with 25%-30% THC levels then why would you sell it for a fraction of the market price? Why would you even need to? Nobody is going to be fooled by the advertising. And why not offer it as what it really is?

If you state the actual THC level (even if it's only 6%-8%) then people who are looking for something cheap to smoke may still buy it at those prices. Sheet, people pay a tremendous amount of money just for useless tobacco and all that stuff do is kill you. 

In defense of this low grade stuff though, even if it is quite low in THC, you can just smoke more of it and still get high. Personally I rather consume higher quality stuff and not put the extra wear and tear on the respiratory system though. 

You will get used to it people with nothing to do post crap all day everyday one off them changes his mind every week been called out on it many times with pictures showing him talking crap,,,,,it gives them something to do and they harmless really,,,,, yes I get given this type off weed for free almost daily I could send it too these guys for free but they like hunting there little so callled bargain 10 bht a gram weed out.

• Confused 1
  • Sad 1
  • Haha 1
  • Agree 1

1 hour ago, Jingthing said:

I will bump this one time and if it doesn't get responses, I suppose I might start a new topic.

I use full spectrum CBD oil that I bought commercially every three days as part of my before bed routine. I don't use much and find it moderately helpful. I like THC Sativa, Indica, and blends, for other times and purposes.

So the question is what weed is the maker of that kind of commercial stuff using?

I want to buy something like that and make my own full spectrum CBD oil.

I would expect it to not be very expensive but I don't see this advertised at places selling other weed strains.

To add, I'm not pretending nor do I aspire to get a Phd in weed studies.

I've been learning what I want to and need to know for my purposes as I go along with satisfying success.

i think i did try and respond a little. is your cbd oil from hemp or real plants ? it might say on the bottle. 

charlottes angel - dutch passion is a good one that many are growing now. i grew one called candida years ago. i doubt it is still around though. a lot of them will just say cbd this or that as it is so easy to just say it because not many will be able to prove it. so be careful of that. 

you should use an equal cbd/thc mix tincture by the sounds of it. pretty sure the results would be much better.  

more than willing to help out. 

• Sad 1
  • Thanks 1

13 hours ago, Jingthing said:

I will bump this one time and if it doesn't get responses, I suppose I might start a new topic.

I use full spectrum CBD oil that I bought commercially every three days as part of my before bed routine. I don't use much and find it moderately helpful. I like THC Sativa, Indica, and blends, for other times and purposes.

So the question is what weed is the maker of that kind of commercial stuff using?

I would expect it to not be very expensive but I don't see this advertised at places selling other weed strains.

I've been learning what I want to and need to know for my purposes as I go along with satisfying success.

I use Silver Haze containing 10%CBD 10%THC. I make an infusion in the decarboxylator using extra virgin coconut oil. I have trouble sleeping due to arthritis and this works for me.

• Thanks 1

14 hours ago, Jingthing said:

Forget CBD, use high THC indica as it's more effective. 

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

45 minutes ago, BritManToo said:

Forget CBD, use high THC indica as it's more effective. 

Yes, I concur. The problem here is that the posted indica/sativa and THC content numbers are nonsense. A while back I was buying a gram of everything from ca08 and evaluating each at 1 pipe per day before bed. When I found a suitable one, I was going to buy a bunch and make kief out of it. Anyway, I had some stuff going on that required a bit of higher level thinking so I stopped smoking. No need to waste my study, so I'll provide what I have gathered here. It's quite nice having a clear head again so I'm not sure when/if I'll start smoking again.

These evaluations are highly subjective. YMMV, so don't complain about my opinions.

2024-01-27_11-38.png

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, gargamon said:

Yes, I concur. The problem here is that the posted indica/sativa and THC content numbers are nonsense. A while back I was buying a gram of everything from ca08 and evaluating each at 1 pipe per day before bed. When I found a suitable one, I was going to buy a bunch and make kief out of it. Anyway, I had some stuff going on that required a bit of higher level thinking so I stopped smoking. No need to waste my study, so I'll provide what I have gathered here. It's quite nice having a clear head again so I'm not sure when/if I'll start smoking again.

These evaluations are highly subjective. YMMV, so don't complain about my opinions.

2024-01-27_11-38.png

i got zero effect from black lebanon. not sure why. maybe they sent me something else? lol

fat banana sounds like a great indica.

#

1 hour ago, roietfortress said:

i got zero effect from black lebanon. not sure why. maybe they sent me something else? lol

fat banana sounds like a great indica.

#

I'm pretty sure they didn't switch it up and send something different. I tried to order 50gms of the lemon berry and they said out of stock. If they were going to send something different they would have. Since I filled the first few in the spreadsheet from memory I likely mixed up the two with black in the name. 

• Thumbs Up 1

5 hours ago, gargamon said:

2024-01-27_11-38.png

KeepAwake?

Does that mean that Black Lebanon and Godfather kept you awake the most?

’Higher level thinking’ made me smile 😊 

Edited by NextG
  • Like 1
  • Confused 1

38 minutes ago, NextG said:

KeepAwake?

Does that mean that Black Lebanon and Godfather kept you awake the most?

’Higher level thinking’ made me smile 😊 

I didn't think I would need to clarify that, but, the column keepawake tells how much it kept me awake. A 10 would keep me awake(sativa) and a 0 would help sleep(indica). The indica/sativa numbers from the vendor are totally inaccurate, not just this vendor, all of them. No idea where they get them from, maybe the seeds come with numbers they use.

As for strength, none of these are brick. The weakest maybe 10%. The blue mystic is at least 20%, but 100% sativa IMO. 

• Thumbs Up 1

1 minute ago, gargamon said:

I didn't think I would need to clarify that, but, the column keepawake tells how much it kept me awake. A 10 would keep me awake(sativa) and a 0 would help sleep(indica). The indica/sativa numbers from the vendor are totally inaccurate, not just this vendor, all of them. No idea where they get them from, maybe the seeds come with numbers they use.

As for strength, none of these are brick. The weakest maybe 10%. The blue mystic is at least 20%, but 100% sativa IMO. 

Yes, that’s how it looked. But since you took it before bed, I thought you might be using it as an aid to sleep, so was surprised to see a ‘wow’ for a 10 score in that column. Clarification seemed a sensible path. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, NextG said:

Yes, that’s how it looked. But since you took it before bed, I thought you might be using it as an aid to sleep, so was surprised to see a ‘wow’ for a 10 score in that column. Clarification seemed a sensible path. 

Just because I was persuing a strong indica, doesn't mean I don't appreciate sativa. Just not for sleep, which is what I was after. 

1 hour ago, Hokeus said:

Try doing your own test. Get some different "Sativa" and "Indica" dominant hybrids and do a blind test by consuming them without knowing which one each one is and see if you can work it out after you smoke it. Without the subconscious preprogramming by knowing anything about the strain before consuming it you might find you have similar results to what I experienced. 

sativa and indica are most likely a simple reference to the range of effects provided by the strain. hybrids have a mix of both lists to varying degrees. most regular smokers can do a blind test on a strain and tell you if its sativa or indica by the effect.

if you can't tell what its doing to your body, you probably don't need it. you can get high on a whippet lol.. mixing a pure sativa with a pure indica gives me a headache. mixing 10 random strains would be pretty pointless.

#

• Agree 1

9 hours ago, HugoFastor said:

I agree. People have bought into the “strain” hype so heavily for the last couple of decades that for most of them it would be too soul destroying to accept that all they have subscribed too is a bunch of fluff. In fact, almost all varieties these days are a hybrid mix of what was once Sativa and Indica plants. So mixing different strains and smoking them together is actually no different than smoking any single hybrid. Just smoke some good herb, get baked, and enjoy the ride. That’s all there is to it.

Two new posters with exactly the same view. Hmmm. Smells fishy to me.

I used to believe this until I went on the quest described earlier looking for something to help me sleep. There are definitely different characteristics in SOME of the strains that keep you awake and others that don't. There are other traits that also seem to follow like clarity of thought, etc. Granted, most are blends with little differentiations. My testing using one pipe full only,with no associated drinking, and no second or third pipe allowed me to see the whole high cycle. And since I was doing a different strain every day, it was easy to discern the differences. Also, subsequent use of the strains exhibited the same characteristics as the first time. 

Get some of the blue mystic and another with low keep awake in my spreadsheet above and tell me they're the same. You won't be able to. 

Oh, and BTW, this is how you do research. Not reading or watching some nonsense on TikTok, X, Facebook or some vendors site that is telling you whatever they think they need to to part you and your money. 

Edited by gargamon
  • Confused 2
  • Sad 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

4 hours ago, gargamon said:

Two new posters with exactly the same view. Hmmm. Smells fishy to me.

I used to believe this until I went on the quest described earlier looking for something to help me sleep. There are definitely different characteristics in SOME of the strains that keep you awake and others that don't. There are other traits that also seem to follow like clarity of thought, etc. Granted, most are blends with little differentiations. My testing using one pipe full only,with no associated drinking, and no second or third pipe allowed me to see the whole high cycle. And since I was doing a different strain every day, it was easy to discern the differences. Also, subsequent use of the strains exhibited the same characteristics as the first time. 

Get some of the blue mystic and another with low keep awake in my spreadsheet above and tell me they're the same. You won't be able to. 

Oh, and BTW, this is how you do research. Not reading or watching some nonsense on TikTok, X, Facebook or some vendors site that is telling you whatever they think they need to to part you and your money. 

several universities in the country are studying it now. one of our local unis has a dedicated lab. plus tons of scientific research all over the world. if all strains were the same they'd just call it weed.

maybe these guys think all alcohol is the same too? 

#

• Sad 1