Gold bar shops

EricTh

10 hours ago, CH1961 said:

How old are you? 

You playing around with a 'gold-app' ????

When you grow up you will learn one important thing in gold investment:

not your bullion, not your gold ????

You keep buying your 1 baht little pieces from aurora at 100thb above gold prices while I get my multiple 10baht bullions at much lower markups. Obviously you’re too old to understand how online shopping or business works. ????????????????????????

for those interested the app photo attached. 

775EB288-D65A-4558-816B-B72D33EE5BE3.jpeg

On 7/16/2022 at 10:42 AM, ThailandRyan said:

Your saying you paid the days spot gold price and the shop did not add in a shop commission of 400 baht.  If that's the case then the shop either charged you a little more or they actually lost money or broke even o the sale for the day.  Never seen a shop whether its a gold shop or a restaurant that gives away the item for the same price they paid for it, have to make a profit somehow to cover costs........

Then take yourself along to Chin Hua Heng on Yaowarat Rd and see for yourself - the days window 'sell' price is all that you'll pay on their 10 baht bars. They incidentally make some very attractive ones too (the dragon ones are nice) all with their stylised elephant logo

5 minutes ago, Regyai said:

Then take yourself along to Chin Hua Heng on Yaowarat Rd and see for yourself - the days window 'sell' price is all that you'll pay on their 10 baht bars. They incidentally make some very attractive ones too (the dragon ones are nice) all with their stylised elephant logo

Yes for a 10 baht bar, I had the same experience at the Gold Shop in Makro on Rama 3 today......294k for a 10 baht bar out the door, however, a 5 Baht, or any of the smaller ones as well as the ornamental jewelry did.  So it looks like I will just buy 10 baht bars from now on.