Big Joke involved as five charged for swindling 6 million baht from Brit in exchange for freedom

webfact

40 minutes ago, RichardColeman said:

How on earth did he get through immigration with their super duper recognition system and how was he not picked up on his 90 day reporting - oh yeah, right, just good guys ever bother going

I guess they burn all the paper work on a weekly bases. Otherwise why would they need the same info again and again.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

9 minutes ago, Sydebolle said:

Hold on for a moment ........:

"Thirawan filed a complaint after the money was paid and the supect had not been released. "

In other words, if you bribe the police and latter does not follow suit, you can sue the police by the police? 

Most interesting indeed. 

LOL, yes it is Thai-logic I guess ???? 

Edited by khunpa
  • Like 1

5 hours ago, webfact said:

Ritesh Patel, 39, was arrested at the end of June with a fake British passport.

But I'm guessing they figured out he was a Brit, not mentioned except in the title.

I think MHS is beautiful (only been on the outskirts for a short time) but nobody lives there.  when nobody lives somewhere, corruption can easily take over.   plus it's on the border to one of the biggest opium producers on the planet.   MHS will be a great place, but maybe after we're all gone.    If I was a Chinese zillionaire, I'd be buying land there.