Video: Rebel PM prostrates himself to Prawit "Big Pom" Wongsuwon after he arrives on inspection visit

webfact

2 hours ago, webfact said:

Prawit - also known as Big Pom in the Thai media - said that the air was cleared

Aka sufficient brown envelopes and mercedes cars have been passed to the rogue politicians in order to buy their votes

Culture innit.

He doesn't feel debased by doing that, in fact he's earned brownie points with it.

Of course we find it totally undignified and revolting. I've never had time for slime bags, but then he isn't - voted against the party 3 line whip in a no-confidence vote. That takes some guts in LOS.

And we didn't grow up in a country where the first picture taken of a little girl I know is a picture of her 'graaping' to her teacher on her first day at school.

I felt sick when I saw it, it horrified me. But I kept my counsel to myself. I hope I can gently point out better things in life with time and another, more mature approach to authority. Such as respect being earned, and not being expressed in such debasing forms.

• Like 2

10 hours ago, trainman34014 said:

Just one of the dozens of reasons why Thailand is not progressing in The World !

Going backwards by the the "groveling" the MP displayed in the video.

• Like 2

19 hours ago, webfact said:

Instead of handshakes he was greeted by MP Krungsriwilai Sutinphuak who prostrated himself - known as a "graap" in Thai - at the feet of the deputy prime minister. 

Sickening scene...

• Like 1
  • Haha 1