Why isn't every male in the UK living in thailand?

Grecian

I get it us old bastards are  happy to pay for a little honey.  Obviously looks fade over time and pulling a 20 year old in the west aint gonna happen but I do feel sorry for the young guys who have to pay for it. I had more blue eyed blondes than I could handle  and never once thought about paying for it

18 hours ago, KIngsofisaan said:

When you quote percentages as facts, please have a verifiable source

Thank you.

I could cite these all day long. And the nunbers were only barely better pre covid. All studies agree between 50 and 70% of all Americans are struggling financially.

70% of Americans have lived paycheck to paycheck at some point during the pandemic, including 48% who are living paycheck to paycheck currently.

50% of those currently living with the effects of long COVID are also presently living paycheck to paycheck.

71% of families still have not recovered financially from the COVID-19 pandemic.

https://www.realestatewitch.com/financial-struggles-during-pandemic-2022/

8 minutes ago, spidermike007 said:

I could cite these all day long. And the nunbers were only barely better pre covid. All studies agree between 50 and 70% of all Americans are struggling financially.

70% of Americans have lived paycheck to paycheck at some point during the pandemic, including 48% who are living paycheck to paycheck currently.

50% of those currently living with the effects of long COVID are also presently living paycheck to paycheck.

71% of families still have not recovered financially from the COVID-19 pandemic.

Not getting better. The bloke in charge has no answer.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Sparktrader said:

Not getting better. The bloke in charge has no answer.

As a Democrat, I can say I agree with you. Though the ex prez just got lucky, with the economy, and the artificially low interest rates, combined with trillions in Covid aid, which helped not only to keep the economy cranking on steroids, but contributed significantly to the runaway inflation we are seeing now. I saw it coming. It was like watching flight of the Hindenberg. 

Edited by spidermike007

6 hours ago, spidermike007 said:

The Real Estate Witch?

Come on man, a real well known trustworthy new source

The lady that wrote this article has 1 year experience out of college and NONE in finance and no degree in finance or economics. She posted no footnotes to actual references.

Before joining the Clever team, Taelor graduated with her bachelor's in May of 2021. During her undergraduate career, she worked simultaneously as both a section manager for her university newspaper and a research assistant, writing across genres and researching a variety of topics.

Education: B.S. Cultural Anthropology, Minor in Linguistics, Summa Cum Laude — Utah State University

• Like 1

15 hours ago, BritManToo said:

I've been discussing big manly horse faced women. Fat is an eating disorder, big tall women is a hormone disorder. 

I don't see many big manly horse faced women that are not also fat where I live, but most of the adult women are overweight whatever they look like.

It's rare to see a slim feminine woman. Perhaps most of them live in the city where they have a better chance of snagging a rich man.

I've scrolled through this thread and I have come to realize that the quintessential curmudgeon has entered the room. In keeping with proper decorum I won't mention names or handles, but I see a bitter, aging, wispy-haired, pudgy little guy who used to bark at the moon before discovering the internet and member forums. Rather than self-reflect on what is likely a miserable existence, he is intent on trying to make sure no one else here either enjoys or takes comfort in the lives they have created.

Well, a good many folks who did leave home for Thailand are actually rather enjoying it here. That fact seems to gall Khun Curmudgeon.

25 minutes ago, Walker88 said:

I've scrolled through this thread and I have come to realize that the quintessential curmudgeon has entered the room. In keeping with proper decorum I won't mention names or handles, but I see a bitter, aging, wispy-haired, pudgy little guy who used to bark at the moon before discovering the internet and member forums. Rather than self-reflect on what is likely a miserable existence, he is intent on trying to make sure no one else here either enjoys or takes comfort in the lives they have created.

Well, a good many folks who did leave home for Thailand are actually rather enjoying it here. That fact seems to gall Khun Curmudgeon.

Do you have anything to post regarding the topic, or do you just come on threads to post sarcastic comments about other people?

Can't say I've noticed anyone on here that doesn't like being in LOS, but perhaps I missed that post.

Edited by thaibeachlovers

18 hours ago, KIngsofisaan said:

The Real Estate Witch?

Come on man, a real well known trustworthy new source

The lady that wrote this article has 1 year experience out of college and NONE in finance and no degree in finance or economics. She posted no footnotes to actual references.

Before joining the Clever team, Taelor graduated with her bachelor's in May of 2021. During her undergraduate career, she worked simultaneously as both a section manager for her university newspaper and a research assistant, writing across genres and researching a variety of topics.

Education: B.S. Cultural Anthropology, Minor in Linguistics, Summa Cum Laude — Utah State University

Denial never changes anything one iota. Believe what you want. Don't do any research.