Drunk Indian man reportedly runs amok on Pattaya Walking Street before getting arrested

webfact

50 minutes ago, jacko45k said:

Simpler than that.... just gets exuberant when drinking too much. Other nationalities have done similar multiple times before him. 

Some get on stages in GGBs.

Do you speak from experience? 

Go on, you've started something now, tell us more. I'm ready for a laugh. 

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, SAFETY FIRST said:

Do you speak from experience? 

Go on, you've started something now, tell us more. I'm ready for a laugh. 

Heck no, it irritates me enormously when a man gets up on the GGB stage or some drunk fool stats to misbehave! This Indian guy is no big deal!

• Haha 1

I love it when the police load people onto the back of pickups and transport them. It's actually illegal, but then whether something is illegal or not has no relevance in Thailand. I also love it when they raid entertainment venues, load those arrested onto the back and transport them to the police station where those arrested jump out and run away.

• Haha 2

4 hours ago, webfact said:

A drunk Indian man reportedly ran amok and climbed onto a boxing ring in a nightlife venue on Pattaya Walking Street before getting arrested.

Why arrest him? The guy already put himself drunk in a boxing ring, he would surely have got his fair amount of punishment.

• Haha 1

16 hours ago, bristolgeoff said:

Another drunk tourist in pattaya,something the police know how to handle pretty well.It happens often and no gold chain  mentioned

I suspect there were quite a few domestic ones last night there. 

On 8/5/2022 at 4:43 AM, webfact said:

A drunk Indian man reportedly ran amok

Back in the day, I got drunk over over 1,000 times......95% with friends and all before the smartphone.............so.......................

I've never, ever, ever did anything else but read my book, remain quiet, and contemplate nuclear physics.

i've seen those fraternity parties on the tele......wow, they are super crazy.  

I've heard people hook up while drunk and can't even remember the girl's name in the morning.

animals!!!!!!!!!!!    

Edited by Iamfalang

On 8/5/2022 at 5:41 AM, SAFETY FIRST said:

Sadly, people from all over the world with mental health issues are attracted to Pattaya 

Indeed and just the fact that such a high percentage of these foreigners are cigarette smokers confirms this by construction