Drug kingpin linked with South African woman’s drug conviction ‘fighting for love’ in Ukraine

webfact

image.jpeg

by James Morris and Son Nguyenin

Family of Ashley Oosthuizen remains convinced of her innocence and upbeat about her prospects despite a Ko Samui court, on August 17th last, confirming a prison term of 33.4 years. One key hope is the possibility of a Royal Pardon while the 23-year-old is reported to be in high spirits despite her ordeal.

The former boyfriend of a South African woman given the death sentence in Thailand for drug trafficking is fighting for Ukrainian forces in the International Legion while simultaneously campaigning against what he terms a ‘monstrous injustice’ in Thailand which he helped engineer due to his double life on the party island of Ko Samui as an international school science teacher while also acting as a drug kingpin supplying foreigners and elite customers with an array of illegal narcotics.

34-year-old Tristan N. says he is ‘Fighting for Love in Ukraine’ while admitting his past life as an ‘international dark web drug dealer’ when working as an international school teacher on the holiday island of Ko Samui in Surat Thani province for several years.

Full story: https://www.thaiexaminer.com/thai-news-foreigners/2022/08/23/ashley-oosthuizen-drug-kingpin-in-ukraine-tristan-nettles/

Tex.jpg

-- © Copyright Thai Examiner 2022-08-24

- Cigna offers a range of visa-compliant plans that meet the minimum requirement of medical treatment, including COVID-19, up to THB 3m. For more information on all expat health insurance plans click here.

Monthly car subscription with first-class insurance, 24x7 assistance and more in one price - click here to find out more!

• Sad 5
  • Haha 1

Quotes from this Tristan Nettles (not sure why articles don't mention his name).  

----

Ashley only ever asked me twice about drugs and I told her not to worry about it both times and that it was not her concern. That second time I made clear there should not be a third attempt at questioning, and there never was because I am not an easy person to go against.

-----

Ashley was kept inside a bubble, just like the wife of the BK killer

----

Eventually the french model had to go back to France and I met Ashley at a Halloween party while she was gone. Ashley was only nineteen then, fresh off the boat if you will. As sweet as sweet could be. By this time I had been with well over 200 women.

------

He was a nice loser who had no other friends but I liked him well enough and we chatted often.I tried to take him out once to a club but he just stood there awkwardly while I picked up a beautiful girl visiting from Texas and took her to the hotel next door for a night of MD sex.

-----

I was a high-school science teacher at one of the leading international schools there but I made more than most of my money by then from selling party drugs to the expats.

-----

The only issue was Thailand is known for having really strict drug laws

1 hour ago, Iamfalang said:

Quotes from this Tristan Nettles (not sure why articles don't mention his name).  

----

Ashley only ever asked me twice about drugs and I told her not to worry about it both times and that it was not her concern. That second time I made clear there should not be a third attempt at questioning, and there never was because I am not an easy person to go against.

-----

Ashley was kept inside a bubble, just like the wife of the BK killer

----

Eventually the french model had to go back to France and I met Ashley at a Halloween party while she was gone. Ashley was only nineteen then, fresh off the boat if you will. As sweet as sweet could be. By this time I had been with well over 200 women.

------

He was a nice loser who had no other friends but I liked him well enough and we chatted often.I tried to take him out once to a club but he just stood there awkwardly while I picked up a beautiful girl visiting from Texas and took her to the hotel next door for a night of MD sex.

-----

I was a high-school science teacher at one of the leading international schools there but I made more than most of my money by then from selling party drugs to the expats.

-----

The only issue was Thailand is known for having really strict drug laws

You missed out 

'Because accepting a life sentence for importing harmless MDMA for consenting adults after governments just forcibly vaccinated [millions] against their will with experimental cocktails would be bowing to tyrants. I do not bow to tyrants, I kill them'

3 hours ago, alyx said:

Science teacher ....Kingpin....Dark web....legion

Sorry ....I don't believe a word of it (not saying that the South African girl did not get framed ...by him or anybody else...or could even really be guilty )

Agree the drama of Thailand labeling this situation Kingpin!  

For for Love!  What a <deleted> if so get your ass back to Thailand turn yourself in for her if you want to die at least save her life once. 

The word on this guy from the U. S. Doesn't register even as a street dealer " Kingpin "

LOL

• Like 2

9 hours ago, webfact said:

The former boyfriend of a South African woman given the death sentence in Thailand for drug trafficking is fighting for Ukrainian forces in the International Legion while simultaneously campaigning against what he terms a ‘monstrous injustice’ in Thailand which he helped engineer due to his double life on the party island of Ko Samui as an international school science teacher while also acting as a drug kingpin supplying foreigners and elite customers with an array of illegal narcotics.

Pick your partners with care... deal with it.

7 hours ago, alyx said:

Science teacher ....Kingpin....Dark web....legion

Sorry ....I don't believe a word of it (not saying that the South African girl did not get framed ...by him or anybody else...or could even really be guilty )

He was science teacher at the international school on Samui my daughter attended, so that part is true. And his South African girlfriend was working as teacher on my daughter's former school on Samui - when she was still there - but dismissed due to problems with her certificate to teach, which was why she became unemployed.

1 hour ago, khunPer said:

He was science teacher at the international school on Samui my daughter attended, so that part is true. And his South African girlfriend was working as teacher on my daughter's former school on Samui - when she was still there - but dismissed due to problems with her certificate to teach, which was why she became unemployed.

Not denying the fact he was teaching,,,,it is just the epithets and names the guy is given....it does not feel the profile

2 hours ago, khunPer said:

Should the administrator who hired these two sleazes be a foreigner, I trust he will be fired and deported. Should he be a Thai, I hope he is demoted to janitorial services.

• Sad 1

44 minutes ago, NativeBob said:

Ah! farang teachers of [so-called] International Schools. or bilingual schools. Or International programs in Thai schools. 

The guy had a rap sheet a mile long since age 12 and nobody investigated anything.

• Haha 1