Best traditional massage shop in Pattaya

Baron Samedi

31 minutes ago, bradiston said:

Same in Jomtien/Pratamnak area. All 200 minimum. Won't budge. Never understood that mentality. I walk away every time.

You walk away from 200 baht for an hour massage, wow, you make them work hard for their money lol

I actually thought all the 150/200 shops gave extras which is why so cheap? Guess not.

I pay 350 for a good massage on corner of soi 15 and soi bukhao (about 20m down soi 15, before rib shack). 

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

7 hours ago, aussiexpat said:

You walk away from 200 baht for an hour massage, wow, you make them work hard for their money lol

I actually thought all the 150/200 shops gave extras which is why so cheap? Guess not.

I pay 350 for a good massage on corner of soi 15 and soi bukhao (about 20m down soi 15, before rib shack). 

The less they charge, the more I tip. The girl gets the money that way. Used to work the same way in the bars but some of my favourite places (I don't go to bars any more) changed all that and enforced a buy the girl a drink rule, rather than cash. That way the management take their cut. I don't drink anymore either so was being charged 120 for a soda. What a life.

There's a blind massage parlor just off thappraya, down the walking street alley. 180. Now I would say they do know what they're doing. Best value in Pattaya.

Edited by bradiston

Everybody has to raise prices this year due to the faux shutdown of 2 years with the planned inflation.

However, yes I'm a little miffed at all the places raising 50% on anything because it's a round number.

Ie i get chicken and it was 10 baht per piece and now it's 15.  Nothing on it's own, but I order 20 a time.

Realistically they could all do pretty good and make additional profit raising just 20% imo.  Oh well.  It's what the governments wanted.  We are stuck with it now.

and oh.  Yeah, you almost have to find a good massuesse, not place*.  they all give them differently and the same shop you can have multiple different experiences.

*this does not include teh blind shops you are talking about.  I will have to check one of those out one time.

Edited by Dart12
  • Thumbs Up 1