Enoch Powell, he wasnt wrong in his forecast !

CharlieH

8 minutes ago, Chomper Higgot said:

All well and good until you add in the different treatment of people by the police and criminal Justice system according to their race.

That reminds of a police joke, new skinny policeman out on beat looks like a bic biro ???? pulled a guy and searching him for drugs and couldn't find any,  contacts station sergeant, station sergeant says what up, young policeman said I search stopped suspect and his clean, station sergeant is he black,  yes sir the reply,  then nick him. ????????

• Confused 1

21 minutes ago, crouchpeter said:

Calling me out. Are you sure you're not wearing blinkers? I might be racist, but I'm not sure. But I certainly wouldn't take any notice of the opinions of the looney left. I don't particularly like blacks, Indians, Chinese, Russians, Muslims, gays or any religious zealots. And that's because, unless I relate to them one on one, they probably don't like me. I'll never be a member of their culture.....and that could apply to Thailand, even when married!

You don't have to be a part of another culture to like it. And if you dislike people merely because of what they are, that opens you up to all sorts of irrational prejudices.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

14 minutes ago, Chomper Higgot said:

All well and good until you add in the different treatment of people by the police and criminal Justice system according to their race.

We are both saying that there's a disproportionate amount of Non Whites in jail because White people get favoured by the Judicial system, are we not both saying that ?

• Confused 1
  • Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, Mac Mickmanus said:

We are both saying that there's a disproportionate amount of Non Whites in jail because White people get favoured by the Judicial system, are we not both saying that ?

No.

You’ve departed into hyperbole.

I’ve backed up my statement with a credible link.

• Sad 1

On 9/1/2022 at 11:18 AM, Kwasaki said:
On 9/1/2022 at 11:06 AM, placeholder said:

We can thank Ivan Pavlov for helping us to understand your response.

Never heard of him his nothing to do with construction or engineering I take it, who the ell is he

He was a dog lover....apparently shared a flat with a guy named Schrödinger & his cat..................:w00t:

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

I liked Enoch Powell's time back when the OP 's clip was shown. 

You had comedians like Jim Davidson and a few others that were toasted by the PC take the knee brigade sad days, no flogging sense of humour anymore  because of immigrants.

On 9/1/2022 at 5:52 PM, transam said:

He wasn't far off though, was he............????

Immigrant Indian Priti Patel deporting Afghans to Rawanda is pure Monty Python, without the laughs. I'd rather have an Afghani living next door to me than that cow!

• Sad 2
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, Photoguy21 said:

He was 100% right but he had his career destroyed because of it.

His career was already over, that’s why he turned to rave baiting in the hope of saving it.

I think he did see the writing on the wall, immigrants would replace old fossils like him in Parliament - he was right.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

3 minutes ago, Chomper Higgot said:

His career was already over, that’s why he turned to rave baiting in the hope of saving it.

I think he did see the writing on the wall, immigrants would replace old fossils like him in Parliament - he was right.

He was right when he said there would be an uncontrollable immigration and it had to be stopped. I doubt if you would red that bit though. Maybe you should have been in the government then you could concentrate of giving free entry to everyone.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

13 minutes ago, chalawaan said:

Immigrant Indian Priti Patel deporting Afghans to Rawanda is pure Monty Python, without the laughs. I'd rather have an Afghani living next door to me than that cow!

Are you an immigrant or a chalkey.

Edited by Kwasaki
  • Sad 1

1 minute ago, Photoguy21 said:

He was right when he said there would be an uncontrollable immigration and it had to be stopped. I doubt if you would red that bit though. Maybe you should have been in the government then you could concentrate of giving free entry to everyone.

When did I ever suggest free entry to everyone was desirable?

I have never suggested anything of the sort.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Chomper Higgot said:

not these days in the UK .police are to afraid of being called racist ,mind you the spent a lot of time taking the knee

Just now, ivor bigun said:

I wont even bother to answer why ,look in the papers ,dancing for gay pride ,taking the knee ,wearing rainbow painted fingernails ,on and on ,the police are no longer fit for purpose.

I’ve not seen much of that in the papers I read, but then they’re not usually on the top shelf.

4 minutes ago, Mac Mickmanus said:

So you agree with Enoch Powells opinion that immigration should be restricted ?

Immigration is restricted. The left have never challenged this. What the left ask is that refugees have their applications properly and legally processed in accordance with international law.

If there's any stopping of immigration to be done it's fixing the push factors. The right love to claim that free stuff and welfare is the main driving factor but that's wrong. Immigration has never been greater than it is now. The pull factors have always been there.

• Like 1