Enoch Powell, he wasnt wrong in his forecast !

CharlieH

22 hours ago, johnnybangkok said:

So you have no thoughts about UK immigration (which I seriously doubt) but you do have plenty of thoughts on Sharia Law, muslim terrorist activities, patrols through whitechapel, the murder of PC Blakelock and that Enoch was correct in his asumptions about immigration? 

Can you see how someone MIGHT construe this as being a little bit racist?

No, as Islam is not a race and Powells predictions were largely correct.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Chomper Higgot said:

I wouldn’t recommend that as a defense in an English court of law.

Or least doing some reading on the matter first. 

Are you suggesting Islam is a race? As a fan of diversity and inclusion you must have been impressed with numbers of muslims and immigrants in the crowds around Buckingham Palace etc- lol. Of course they could not wait to get one of her passports or council houses!

48 minutes ago, proton said:

Are you suggesting Islam is a race? As a fan of diversity and inclusion you must have been impressed with numbers of muslims and immigrants in the crowds around Buckingham Palace etc- lol. Of course they could not wait to get one of her passports or council houses!

Usual nonsense

https://www.thetelegraphandargus.co.uk/news/21254076.prayers-condolences-bradfords-christian-jewish-hindu-sikh-muslim-communities/

https://www.islamchannel.tv/blog-posts/muslim-tributes-pour-in-for-queen-elizabeth-ii

https://theislamicinformation.com/news/muslim-leaders-mourn-queen-elizabeth-ii-death/

https://english.alaraby.co.uk/news/uk-muslims-express-sorrow-over-queen-elizabeths-death

2 hours ago, Chomper Higgot said:

Yes, I am referring to numbers.

Millions of immigrants living peaceably in the UK, obeying the law, striving for a better life for themselves and their families and contributing to the betterment of the nation.

I’m not replying on ripped videos fed to me by somebody who wants me to see a very narrow view of the actions of a tiny minority, and certainly not from someone with zero recent experience of life in the UK.

Numbers matter, and when the numbers are millions of good, honest, law abiding people versus a tiny minority, I’ll go with the millions.

Especially given that the millions of hard working immigrants are raising children who are doing fantastically in school, college and university, moving into and up through the professions.

New Britons, studious, hard working, entrepreneurial, law abiding and contributing to the betterment of the UK.

Away with you and your ripped videos. 

Somebody chose them for you to see, I have no desire for you to select my viewing material.

I much prefer direct observation by visiting the UK.

????, So WW2 didn't happen because you never saw it......????

You could get in touch with Dr. Who, it could whizz you around to see stuff you haven't personally witnessed by foreign rooted folk, even get on the bus they blew up....????

• Thanks 1

53 minutes ago, proton said:

I’m suggesting you check what the law says before participating in broad generalized derogatory remarks about people.

I wouldn’t want you to make a fool of yourself.

2 hours ago, proton said:

No, as Islam is not a race and Powells predictions were largely correct.

On the basis of the millions of peaceable, hard working, law abiding, contributing immigrants Powell’s predictions were very wide of the reality of the UK today.

The vast majority are not committing crimes, the huge vast majority are not terrorists.

There is no ‘civil war’, nobody is ‘wielding the whip hand’.

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, transam said:

Is this video fake.......?

Since your such a fan of videos how about this one?

https://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/video/2019/aug/31/glasgow-riot-police-deployed-as-irish-unity-march-and-counter-protesters-clash-video-report

Or even this https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LVW1T-BIhfg

Or this https://www.bbc.com/news/av/uk-14454252

When are you going to understand that these incidents are not just solely for immigrants but have everything to do with those living in poverty and deprived areas. YOUR videos just show people of colour rioting but in Glasgow they were ALL white and in Liverpool a mixture of races but predominately white.

It's not an immigrant thing, it's a poverty thing and unfortunately a lot of people of colour in certain areas of the country, live in poverty and that's why you'll see predominately black faces, but it could just as easily be white depending on the geography.  

3 minutes ago, johnnybangkok said:

Since your such a fan of videos how about this one?

https://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/video/2019/aug/31/glasgow-riot-police-deployed-as-irish-unity-march-and-counter-protesters-clash-video-report

Or even this https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LVW1T-BIhfg

Or this https://www.bbc.com/news/av/uk-14454252

When are you going to understand that these incidents are not just solely for immigrants but have everything to do with those living in poverty and deprived areas. YOUR videos just show people of colour rioting but in Glasgow they were ALL white and in Liverpool a mixture of races but predominately white.

It's not an immigrant thing, it's a poverty thing and unfortunately a lot of people of colour in certain areas of the country, live in poverty and that's why you'll see predominately black faces, but it could just as easily be white depending on the geography.  

Stop making excuses, most immigrants come from poverty, for a better life in the UK, don't you think they should be grateful for being taken in, not rioting and looting.

I have no interest in your colour thing, that is racist.

So in your opinion, all low income folk should go riot and loot....?

You don't know what poverty is, my late mother does..  

Plus the Muslim terrorists are following their religion, take out folk in a Christian country, those that you quote, conveniently forget that part of a book...Eh.....:whistling:

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, transam said:

Stop making excuses, most immigrants come from poverty, for a better life in the UK, don't you think they should be grateful for being taken in, not rioting and looting.

I have no interest in your colour thing, that is racist.

So in your opinion, all low income folk should go riot and loot....?

You don't know what poverty is, my late mother does..  

Plus the Muslim terrorists are following their religion, take out folk in a Christian country, those that you quote, conveniently forget that part of a book...Eh.....:whistling:

You have (yet again) completely missed the point so there really is no point in continuing.

And yes I know poverty. Being brought up in a Scottish council estate with 5 siblings and a single mother will do that for you.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, johnnybangkok said:

You have (yet again) completely missed the point so there really is no point in continuing.

And yes I know poverty. Being brought up in a Scottish council estate with 5 siblings and a single mother will do that for you.

Great..........????

1 hour ago, transam said:

????, So WW2 didn't happen because you never saw it......????

You could get in touch with Dr. Who, it could whizz you around to see stuff you haven't personally witnessed by foreign rooted folk, even get on the bus they blew up....????

Nonsense.

WW2 is a historical fact.

Powell’s ‘Civil war’ and ‘wielding the whip hand’ never happened.

The vast majority, by millions, of immigrants in the UK live peaceably, obey the laws, strive for a better life for them and their families, contribute to the betterment of the nation.

If of course you don’t get to look around the UK and witness that, you could sit in front of a computer screen at the other side of the world and watch videos of the tiny minority of immigrants who engage in violence, law breaking and the even smaller number who engage in terrorism.

A rational person would look at the relative numbers, see the millions of peaceful law abiding immigrants and not claim the tiny minority to be representative of the whole.

I do though accept, if your only view is through videos someone else fed you, then you might develop a biased view that in no way reflects the overwhelming reality.

Go to the UK, look for yourself, you might just be pleasantly surprised.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, proton said:

But where are these millions when their Queen dies? not too busy to be going on BLM marches over the death of a drill rapping drug dealer or trashing shops and stabbing each other, not too busy too be still grooming schoolgirls and planning terror attacks so that the country has to spend millions keeping them under surveillance. These people came here to take, not to give and the only benefit we have is more restaurants. They have no loyalty or interest in our culture, only their own and their peculiar and dangerous religion.

A text book example of grossly exaggerated negatively stereotyping millions of immigrants, and all in you very own words.

Oh and you managed to drag the death of Queen Elizabeth in too.

2 minutes ago, bert bloggs said:

Yes like my old home town ,now where i worked in a store not one owned by a white family ,no houses owned by white familys,to dangerous to go there at night ,lots of Asian drug gangs .

The street where we lived and my daughter played in the street all Asian  ,mainly because there wss a girls schoo and a boys school there,oh and the local hotel is full of boat people,plenty of trouble ,but it doesnt get printed 

If I was you, I wouldn't go and live in Thailand , because there would be even more Asians living in your street if you moved to Thailand 

2 minutes ago, transam said:

Gawd........If you are having trouble with that, then there is no hope of you understanding anyfink......????.....................????

I was kind of making a point . 

People going to live in Asia and then complaining about Asians going to live in their Countries .

Has he moved to Asia and posting from Asia and complaining about all the Asians living here (in Asia) ?

Just now, Mac Mickmanus said:

People going to live in Asia and then complaining about Asians going to live in their Countries .

Has he moved to Asia and posting from Asia and complaining about all the Asians living here (in Asia) ?

There are many countries covered by the word, Asian....

I don't think there are many problems from Thai folk, I have only heard of one in the UK.....????

• Thanks 1

16 minutes ago, Mac Mickmanus said:

Powell was covering more than Asian people don't you think. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Just now, Mac Mickmanus said:

Are you in favour of people moving from one continent to another to live, or do you oppose that ?

If you can get a visa, why not....????

I was watching a program filmed at the British Embassy/Consulate in India, the thousands of folk trying to get a visa for the UK, it was fun to watch, it was a case of the interviewee looking for forged documents, it seems there are local shops providing a service for them.

Another was fake colleges in the UK, Indians have been arriving  with visas to learn, where in fact the college was just an address to make money, the Indians were actually in the UK working....????

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Thanks 1

22 minutes ago, Mac Mickmanus said:

You are being very silly,most of us are married to Thais have half Thai kids and are fully integrated,ee dont riot or cause much trouble,stop  ,oh i give up

• Thanks 2

On 9/1/2022 at 1:15 PM, Chomper Higgot said:

Let’s see if you can work it out, there’s a clue somewhere.

Unfortunately it seems they've canned the 'laugh' icon, along with the ambiguous and confusing 'sad' and 'confused' icons.

Have a laugh icon ????

• Thumbs Up 2

29 minutes ago, Mac Mickmanus said:

You knew exactly what he was on about, and it wasn't South East Asia. So your point was pointless. 

• Thanks 1