He is right

Sparktrader

yeah sorry, it does not make sense... it sounds like a macho guy trying to rationalize or brag about his macho-ness... 

he says to "dismiss her" - - if you are living w/someone it is not easy to 'dismiss' someone.. that would be a mean and cold response... how heartless to just kick someone to the curb... 

• Like 2

2 hours ago, CharlieH said:

In my opinion, the biggest mistake you can make with a Thai woman, is treat her like a western woman.Do not think equality, and all that bs you are led to beliieve in the west.You have to take control, tell dont ask (mostly) be the dominant male, let her be the woman,. Feminine etc.

Thats how they were brought up (mostly).

Thats why so many men come here, because thats what they actually want, thats how it used to be for generations. ???? until all that feminist equal rights BS got out of control.

I guess if you come across a woman who is capable of making her own way in life, and there are many of those in Thailand. Relationships may prove less stressful, and, given differing cultures, more readily acceptable to the woman, if there is consultation rather than one sided 'masculine' drive 

If you wish to hire a housekeeper, nurse, woman that obeys your every command without question, that is your prerogative.

To my mind that relationship may lack a certain warmth and sense of sharing 

What of the children are they also taught through the mothers example to obey never question?

• Like 1

Recently saw a YouTube video from "The Voice" highlighting very deep masculine voices.

Seemingly at the first low note, most of the female judges hit their buzzers all atwitter and goose bumpy at the masculinity of the sound. Nary a vestige of feminist behavior displayed.

45 minutes ago, CharlieH said:

Look at 90% of Thai society, the way they are taught and controlled from infants of "do what youre told,follow instructions"  dont think just do, thats why the obsession with uniforms is in the same vein, know your rank, position etc.

I don't want my family to go someway as 90% I want them to experience and understand the difference 

Edited by 473geo

47 minutes ago, Old Croc said:

Recently saw a YouTube video from "The Voice" highlighting very deep masculine voices.

Seemingly at the first low note, most of the female judges hit their buzzers all atwitter and goose bumpy at the masculinity of the sound. Nary a vestige of feminist behavior displayed.

Women like low deep voices, red shirts, comedy, money, confidence

• Haha 1

That reminds me of a friend back home. He found the perfect woman.

She made delicious meals for him every day, she was fun in bed, just great.

Then she became pregnant, and he married her, and they had the baby.

And then, then was the moment when she told him: Did you actually believe I liked to do all of that. No!

And then she stopped to be the perfect woman. And he had a baby and wife to support.

Yes, it really happened. And I guess he is not the only guy with a story like that.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, OneMoreFarang said:

And then, then was the moment when she told him: Did you actually believe I liked to do all of that. 

Well, no......Gay.jpg.ec51473affc12a81fbf86d9a76a946f6.jpg

• Like 1

50 minutes ago, CharlieH said:

Of course, and each to their own, my comment was a very broad generalisation. ????

If a man believes he knows what a women wants or the type of woman he is attracted to wants then good luck with that.  ????

2 hours ago, OneMoreFarang said:

And then, then was the moment when she told him: Did you actually believe I liked to do all of that. No!

And then she stopped to be the perfect woman. And he had a baby and wife to support.

Yes, it really happened. And I guess he is not the only guy with a story like that.

Yeah Dude!....What's new?

:coffee1:

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Mac Mickmanus said:

Why would a person get married to another person who they wanted to "change" into something different ?

Because the man they really wanted banged her and moved on and the only real option left is a lower quality mate that she hopes she can change into something more like the man who banged her.

Edited by Grecian

8 hours ago, Kwasaki said:

Why would anyone take notice of someone on Utube. ????

Because he knows what he is actually talking about. I agree with him 110%.

If you are not the masculine male, the women will soon become bored of you, women want men to lead them, to be the decision makers, to be able to stand up and take control.

Anyone who knows women, knows what I am talking about, it's not about putting women down or in their place, it's just the way the roles of the male and female are and have been for generations.

You wonder why so many guys can't hold a relationship together, because they have no idea what their role is anymore, those who do, survive.

Change only suites those that are willing to change, it's like political correctness, personally I don't change, won't change, what suites me, suites my wife, and I have had scores of women in the past agree with my views, i.e. that they want a man who is masculine, otherwise they will become bored, they need a leader, someone who can provide and also put them in their place when needed, respectfully, I don't expect everyone to get it, but those that know what I'm talking about, get it and are survivors.

Best I look out for the feminine brigade now, just can address as Macho ????