Russia appreciates Thailand's understanding of reasons behind special operation — Lavrov

webfact

2 minutes ago, voulez vous said:

This thread is essentially about Thailand and Russia getting together to thrash out understandings - over maybe many different issues. One of those was Ukraine. It transpires that there is a an appreciation of the events leading up the 'special operation'  by Thailand.

Thailand is not in the west. It is part of the vast majority - both in land mass and numbers of people - that do not accept the US's line.

Quite a few posters cannot accept that their view on the conflict is a minority one. This view is, IMO, a war-mongering one. When an alternative point of view is promoted, it is quickly rubbished and the poster said to be a 'Putin apologist' or similar.

I want peace in Ukraine. And I also want the west to stop their incessant march towards totalism. Where only their system (the US hierarchy system)  is the right one. To quote a CIA boss a few years back; "Challenges will not be tolerated."

Your buying the propaganda that the US is a totalitarian system.. it is a true democracy and a young one, not a dictatorship like your birth country.  Tell me how Russia is a democracy.....

• Thumbs Up 1

13 hours ago, Bkk Brian said:

Yes he is, a classic Alex Jones wanna be after appearing on his show a few times

Overall, we rate the UK Column a strong right-wing biased conspiracy website that frequently promotes false or misleading information.

https://mediabiasfactcheck.com/uk-column/

????????????????

George Galloway oh lordy...................................

The Twitter account of George Galloway has been labelled “Russia state-affiliated media” – and the former Labour MP is furious about it.

Galloway, who presented the Mother of All Talk Shows on Radio Sputnik, which is owned by the Kremlin, said he would sue the social media giant over the marking.

https://www.huffingtonpost.co.uk/entry/george-galloway-twitter-russia_uk_624ddd56e4b0981745095c04

Hey its fun centering text eh, makes it all so much more important................not

It's so great that you have others telling you what it is safe for you to read.

Eliminates a lot of cognitive dissonance.

You are a smart person.

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

1 minute ago, JimmyJ said:

You are a smart person.

Truth of the matter is he is a man who spouts misinformation like Alex Jones and others...all done to raise money.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, superal said:

I would like to see Ukraine invade Russian territory and inflict some structural damage on them so that they will know what it feels like and also take control of the gas and oil lines 

Well, I believe that the gas and oil comes mostly from Siberia so that would be quite an invasion to mention nothing of an occupation.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, KhaoYai said:

Its perplexing how you have the gaul to say 'what a load of rubbish'. In order.......

1. I said currently.

2. It may surprise you to learn that the West involves far more countries than just the USA.

3. Iraq and Afghanistan needed dealing with (the reasons used may have been false).

4. You don't think China is an 'evil pox on the world' then - even with its concentration camps?

5.  I have little knowledge of Ukraine other than its genuine desire for change - illustrated by the Maidan uprising.  Change doesn't happen in a day you know?

6. Gangsters??? You talk about gangsters in Ukraine? Russia is run by a bloody gangster!!

7. You forgot to mention that Crimea most certainly did not ‘choose’ to go with Russia, as that poster claimed. 
8. Ukrainians most certainly didn’t/don’t welcome the Russians. On the contrary, I would say, as anyone can witness on a daily basis. 

• Like 2

As expected, after having to retreat with their tails between their legs, the Russians show themselves to be petty and sore losers and resort to acts of sabotage and terrorism. No wonder they are fleeing in such large numbers, it’s because they know they are despised by the Ukrainians and fear reprisals.

Edited by rudi49jr
  • Like 1

7 hours ago, JimmyJ said:

You are a smart person.

And here, for comic relief, is a report from TASS

Russia shows footage of killing Ukrainian mortar troops for advance in Kharkov Region

https://tass.com/defense/1506097

• Thanks 1

13 hours ago, rudi49jr said:

7. You forgot to mention that Crimea most certainly did not ‘choose’ to go with Russia, as that poster claimed. 
8. Ukrainians most certainly didn’t/don’t welcome the Russians. On the contrary, I would say, as anyone can witness on a daily basis. 

I did when I edited it - you replied too fast ????

• Thumbs Up 1

On 9/12/2022 at 5:22 AM, anandra said:

The peace will be only after destruction of russia, and this absurdity creation will collapse into many countries, and different nations will be free.

you have no clue about Russia . ( and no clue about ukraine )

there are many countrys in the EEU , who are very satified 

to the rest i dont want even comment 

Peace and the word distruction ..its fitting 

1 hour ago, tomyami said:

Russia deserves a massive weather ecological event where thousands are killed made homeless similar to what unfortunately Pakistan had.

They need this for their many murderous adventures around the world

the next non brainer post.

special the last...murderous adventures

the most murderous adventures are done by US  in the past..read wikpedia

and actual 400000 killed in yemen , france delivering offensive weapons worth 12 bio usd to UAE

but who cares its yemen .  more kids die there ,than anywhere in ukraine ,who cares ..new friends are the UAE ,whatever they do ,or new friends are the killer asabajew who make shake hands with EUs van der layen ,,who cares ,and they all laughing abut the stupidness  of eu and us

5 minutes ago, lapamita said:

and actual 400000 killed in yemen , france delivering offensive weapons worth 12 bio usd to UAE

but who cares its yemen .  more kids die there ,than anywhere in ukraine ,who cares ..new friends are the UAE ,whatever they do ,or new friends are the killer asabajew who make shake hands with EUs van der layen ,,who cares ,and they all laughing abut the stupidness  of eu and us

????

9 minutes ago, lapamita said:

????..............

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Thanks 1

27 minutes ago, lapamita said:

you have no clue about Russia . ( and no clue about ukraine )

there are many countrys in the EEU , who are very satified 

to the rest i dont want even comment 

Peace and the word distruction ..its fitting 

Destruction and takeover created by Putin, but alas Karma seems to be biting his rear end right now.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, ThailandRyan said:

Our Russian apologist will be along shortly to tell us it is all fake propaganda designed the west a false sense of accomplishment and will make Ukraine sue for peace.

Or they may refer to the Russian lawmakers who in July blamed the Ukraine resistance on its biologically modified Ukrainian super soldiers. ????

Russian lawmakers baselessly claim their army is up against biologically modified Ukrainian super soldiers

Two Russian lawmakers this week pushed the absurd conspiracy theory that Ukrainians were being turned into "cruel and deadly monsters" in the country's bio labs.

• Love It 1

7 minutes ago, Bkk Brian said:

Or they may refer to the Russian lawmakers who in July blamed the Ukraine resistance on its biologically modified Ukrainian super soldiers. ????

Russian lawmakers baselessly claim their army is up against biologically modified Ukrainian super soldiers

Two Russian lawmakers this week pushed the absurd conspiracy theory that Ukrainians were being turned into "cruel and deadly monsters" in the country's bio labs.

Super soldiers, like the terminator or Universal Soldier....