Disgraced Prince Andrew heckled at Queen Elizabeth’s funeral procession

Scott

Video grabs from Saturday, November 16th of Prince Andrew, The Duke or York, being interviewed by Emily Maitlis, about his relationship with convicted pedophile Jeffrey Epstein and allegations which have been made against him over his own conduct. Taken from BBC World News.

A Scottish man heckled disgraced Prince Andrew at Queen Elizabeth’s funeral procession Monday, telling the Queen’s son he is a “sick old man.”

The man was swiftly arrested after shouting at the prince while his older brother, King Charles III, led the procession of the late Queen’s coffin to St. Giles’ Cathedral.

“Andrew, you’re a sick old man,” the heckler shouted before being yanked out of the crowd by a cop and members of the crowd.

https://nypost.com/2022/09/12/prince-andrew-heckled-at-queen-elizabeths-funeral-procession/

New York Post – Logos Download

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

16 minutes ago, JonnyF said:

And yet someone who is white, male and straight is not afforded the same level of protection against offense.

If I were a young white male from a poor working class background, struggling at school and maybe being raised in a single parent family I dare say I might find this offensive, openly displayed on a London street. And yet I don't see the creator being arrested.

image.png.40ba13700b8ae48ce311fac6da2caeef.png

Like I said, it depends on which group is currently in favour and right now following the death of the great Queen Elizabeth, the police are on the side of the monarchists. So our lovely Scottish friend heckling Andrew was bang out of luck on this occasion. He chose the wrong group to insult at the wrong time. He'd be better advised to insult white people at a BLM parade. The police would be taking the knee to him.

I feel your pain bro.

I really do.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

5 minutes ago, JonnyF said:

Andrew was accused of having paid, consensual sex with a girl of legal age. He was not convicted of anything. The woman he had sex with is a self confessed procurer of girls for prostitution.

I don't see you defending the right to protest when it is your pet projects that are being protested against. You want to ban protests against things you support while allowing protests against things you don't like. It is hypocritical in the extreme. You need to choose a position and stick to it. Either you support freedom of expression or you do not.

When have I object to peaceful protests?

• Like 1