I met a girl last night and for a brief moment she made me feel young again.

bob smith

27 minutes ago, FritsSikkink said:

3 days before you can do a bar girl? ROFL

Obviously you've never mingled with the day shift at the Kangaroo Bar. But at 11 am you are probably taking you  first gram of paracetamol in a vain attempt to cure your chronic hangover.

3 minutes ago, Boomer6969 said:

Obviously you've never mingled with the day shift at the Kangaroo Bar. But at 11 am you are probably taking you  first gram of paracetamol in a vain attempt to cure your chronic hangover.

I didn't go to a bar at 11 am, I had Thai lessons 4 times a week from 10-12.

1 hour ago, thaibeachlovers said:

I lived with my wife for a year before we got married, so either she really knew how to play the long con, or her family poisoned her against me because I wasn't going to give them money. I believe it was the latter, and she admitted as much.

I always find it interesting when some farangs think their gf/wife planned to take all their money for a long time. Really?

How many Thai people do you know who even try to think more than one month ahead? How many did you meet who told you about their plans for the next 3 or 5 years? Any?

We all change! And if we are in a different environment then we change faster - and unpredictable.

I.e. a girl comes from the village to work in a bar in Bangkok? What will happen? Lots of possibilities and nothing is sure. Now, maybe a year later a farang tells her he loves her, and he wants to take care of her. Out of the bar, new life with the farang. Maybe they continue to go to the bars, and she sees her (former) friends, or maybe they move somewhere else, and she has not connections to her previous life anymore. Of course she will change, and maybe dramatically. And maybe in the way the farang hopes and maybe exactly the opposite. I think this is best case difficult to predict or even impossible.

I think we shouldn't build our lives on our predictions how wonderful everything will be when it goes according to our fantasy. Likely it will be different. Likely she will be different, maybe a little, maybe a lot. Life is an adventure and often our (long term) predictions are wrong.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, spidermike007 said:

Try to find out how long she has been working in the industry. Do not rely on what she tells you. They all have stories, and many are coached to say what you want to hear.

Yes indeed, they all have stories and I have been told this on a few occasions, and even experienced it, but yesterday, a girl with whom I have become friendly here (not a bar girl) was talking about her friend who works in a massage parlour and is also the manager of it, and has had to move out of it into a secret location because she owes the money Mafia some money!

I asked this girl exactly how this manager lady was going to be able to pay back the money Mafia, and her reply was: – "oh this lady have many stories to tell farangs to get money; Mama/Papa sick; have to go to hospital for operation; brother have accident on motorbike" and she rattled off a few more, but I didn't hear the old joke about the "sick buffalo", so I said to her, and maybe they tell farang that the Buffalo die, to which she burst out laughing and couldn't stop!!!!

• Thumbs Up 1

9 hours ago, thaibeachlovers said:

I'm convinced that many of the BGs that I took on holiday did enjoy being with me, but their plans were to make some money and then go back to real life. The occasional one that I made a mistake with proved that the ones that did enjoy being with me really did so, as no one acts that well over an extended period of time.

One night stands can be faked, but not for a month, IMO.

I'm pleased to say that the good ones outnumbered the bad, and remain as happy memories.

Eyes have it

Words are fake

Actions deceptive

Study the eyes

36 minutes ago, Sparktrader said:

Study the eyes

How many of us want to know the truth?

I remember when I was new in Bangkok and I had my eyes on one bar girl who was always busy.

It happened a couple of times that I walked into the bar and she was busy with another guy, and maybe soon after she walked out with that guy. On the way out she always stopped and talked to me. She told me that she has to go with that guy to make money. But she thinks already about me and soon she will be back in the bar.

I always waited for her and was happy that she only wanted to be with me. ???? 

1 minute ago, Golden Triangle said:

I've not read all the posts so please excuse my ignorance, did you get your leg over ?? ????????????????

Now there is a man who turns to the last page of a book to check for a happy ending………..very similar to Bob’s outcome, I would imagine.

3 minutes ago, hotandsticky said:

Now there is a man who turns to the last page of a book to check for a happy ending………..very similar to Bob’s outcome, I would imagine.

???????? I did read the first 3 pages, ???????????? sooo much to read & soooo little time ????????????

• Haha 1

11 hours ago, thaibeachlovers said:

That would be true if it were the norm, but IMO it only applies to the very best looking or at high season for most, and even that would not be every night.

I used to frequent Hollywood Royale in Nana which went on till after dawn back in the good old days, and there were always enough girls left to carry on till after dawn.

Also, if anyone has watched the passing parade at closing time of Nana, there must have been hundreds of them hadn't caught a customer.

Conversely, there was one extremely attractive dancer in Playskool that always ( on the many nights I spent in that establishment ) had at least one short time every night, and always came back for another try, of which she got many.

But how do we know that those leftover ladies haven't already done a 'shift' and are back for number 2 or 3? 

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, CG1 Blue said:

But how do we know that those leftover ladies haven't already done a 'shift' and are back for number 2 or 3? 

Does that bother you?……………my search for a virgin in Thailand will continue but, after 16 years, I am beginning to lose all hope of finding one. After than it is just a numbers game…2 or 3 a day, week, month, year?

A second hand dart board is just as useful whether it has 1,000 pricks in it, or 2,000 pricks.

Edited by hotandsticky

2 hours ago, OneMoreFarang said:

How many of us want to know the truth?

I remember when I was new in Bangkok and I had my eyes on one bar girl who was always busy.

It happened a couple of times that I walked into the bar and she was busy with another guy, and maybe soon after she walked out with that guy. On the way out she always stopped and talked to me. She told me that she has to go with that guy to make money. But she thinks already about me and soon she will be back in the bar.

I always waited for her and was happy that she only wanted to be with me. ???? 

Why didn't you go with them ?

• Haha 1

10 hours ago, OneMoreFarang said:

And then there is the invention of facebook. Normally I avoid it, but I have a dummy account to be able to look at all those profiles with unrestricted access for everybody.

Get the facebook page from one girl in a bar and likely most of the other girls in that bar will be her friends. Lots of pictures and lots of details, sometimes with many years of history. And often "new" facebook pages every couple of months or years or even parallel at the same time. Like: Oh, she was married to that guy a year ago, and then she created a new page...

Obviously many girls also don't tell all the truth on facebook, but there is already a lot of information for anybody who is interested in a long term relationship.

P.S. I am not up to date with this, maybe by now it's Instagram or TikTok or whatever. I am sure the principle is the same.

Are you a private detective specializing in BGs?

• Haha 1

49 minutes ago, rimmae2 said:

Are you a private detective specializing in BGs?

No.

But for whatever reason over time some girls gave me their fb name. And I looked at their profiles. And I looked at their friends. Not surprisingly many of their fb friends worked in the same bar. So I had a look at some of their pages. It's interesting in many ways.

Now that is a long time ago and I am not interested in those girls anymore. But if I would ever be interested in another bargirl for more than an hour or two, then I would certainly look what's on her fb page including pictures of her (maybe with her Thai boyfriend) on her friend's pages.

Let's not forget that they all voluntarily put those pictures on the web accessible for anybody with a fb account. So nobody should be surprised if people look at that information. 

7 hours ago, hotandsticky said:

Does that bother you?……………my search for a virgin in Thailand will continue but, after 16 years, I am beginning to lose all hope of finding one. After than it is just a numbers game…2 or 3 a day, week, month, year?

A second hand dart board is just as useful whether it has 1,000 pricks in it, or 2,000 pricks.

No, it doesn't bother me. I was responding to someone who suggested the girls left at the end of the night had not earned any money that night. Fact is, they probably have. 

And I don't mind a well used dartboard. They usually know more about how to treat your dart ????

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, CG1 Blue said:

No, it doesn't bother me. I was responding to someone who suggested the girls left at the end of the night had not earned any money that night. Fact is, they probably have. 

And I don't mind a well used dartboard. They usually know more about how to treat your dart ????

They want you to finish quicker , and not tire their bodies out 

8 hours ago, Mac Mickmanus said:

They want you to finish quicker , and not tire their bodies out 

my girls body was bangin bro. and I mean bangin. 10/10 and already penciled in another date for a meetup before some monger gets his greasy hands on her and ruins her.

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, FritsSikkink said:

You seriously think she won't be banging loads of others between now and then?

i couldnt care less mate. when shes with me shes with me. im just worried that after 25 she will lose her figure, only time will tell.