Do you fall in love with women?

Sparktrader

2 hours ago, connda said:

"Love" in many ways is a hormonal secretion the purpose of which is the propagation of the species.  I've "loved" many women in my youth.  It was just so much humpin' and pumpin', then suddenly you're face with the realities of who the person really is.  Then <poof>.  Love is over.

I'm not a cynic.  I do know couples who stay deeply in love for decades.  It's not the norm, but it is a beautiful thing to see.  It transcends "humpin' and pumpin'," which nowadays in this venal society seems to be the exception and not the norm.

Now?  Hell.  I won't elaborate. 

Do I "love" women (as I am 100% hetero)?  No.  I have compassion and mutual respect for those who have the same for me.  You can call that "Love" if you wish.

Made me think early on, i would say i loved them in my way. 

Then i met someone and married after the hell's bells and poetry period which i found is about 3 months. 

I did use a saying from a film that a man can't live with the same woman for more than 20 years it just ain't natural. 

I been married now 19 years my wife says do you still luv me, I say of course i do i wouldn't be here otherwise and no way will i leave her now at my age. 

I still find that i need time to spend with a Mia noi on the side secretly of course and being very careful it can be platonic or otherwise for as long as it lasts,  getting hard to do though these days or more like unable to get hard. ????

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Sparktrader said:

How long does it take? 1 week? 1 month?

All my life I have falled in love in women and all of them in the very first minutes. Some I had the pleasure to get to know, most not. 

Easier to to get distracted by women you are not in love with, than those you get in love with. First thing I had to learn as very young was to stay cool, and not show my desperation. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, CharlieH said:

Used to fall in lust, for a short time. No such thing as "love" its just a bad habit and you get used to someone and they get used to you and  it becomes "comfortable"  thats all. ????

Comfortable suits me, I quite enjoy being used as a hot water bottle by my GF at 4 or 5 am when it is winter in Chiang Rai.

• Like 2

I did when I was younger but not anymore.

Probably hormonal...

40 yo marks the beginning of the end ????

More seriously, women are too boring for me to invest time on them. Very low energy with odd interests in life.

I can superficially fancy on woman but really love her (whatever that means anyway). Nope.

Edited by Baron Samedi