Online 90 day reporting website

2 hours ago, dsj said:

I did my online report more than 24 hours ago, and still waiting to see if it gets approved. I did receive an email that I they received my information successfully. I will wait awhile longer.

The same for me, wondering why the delay.

• Like 1

It works fine as long as you have been in Thailand since your previous report, however, problems seem to occur when you try to submit your next report having returned from a trip outside Thailand and therefore not done the next report on the originally required date. My latest report is still showing "pending" 3 days after submitting it online 90 days after I returned from a trip abroad. Not sure whether I should continue waiting or have to go into the Immigration office in person.

13 minutes ago, Hotrats said:

It works fine as long as you have been in Thailand since your previous report, however, problems seem to occur when you try to submit your next report having returned from a trip outside Thailand and therefore not done the next report on the originally required date. My latest report is still showing "pending" 3 days after submitting it online 90 days after I returned from a trip abroad. Not sure whether I should continue waiting or have to go into the Immigration office in person.

You might want to give it another day or two as each immigration office varies as to how prompt they are in approving/rejecting online reports.  But don't wait beyond 7 calendar days after the 90 days report was due because then you enter into the "fine" area....do an in-person report before passing that 7 day grace period.

The reporting period for in-person reports is +15, -7.    For mail-in reports it's typically the report must arrive your servicing immigration office at least 7 days before the due date although some do accept right up till the due date.  For online reports it right up to the due day---but don't wait till the last minute to do an online report....personally, I would do it in the 15 to 7 days before ballpark.  You can submit an online report up to 15 days before the due date.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Hotrats said:

I would wait a bit longer.  Mine was certainly approved after a trip out of the  country earlier this year.  Jomtien office.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Hotrats said:

It works fine as long as you have been in Thailand since your previous report, however, problems seem to occur when you try to submit your next report having returned from a trip outside Thailand and therefore not done the next report on the originally required date.

When doing your report after a trip out the country you need to remember to put your new arrival date on the report.

• Like 2

I've reported online for more than a year. Never had any problem, but I've been wondering how best to report my recent absence abroad from Sep 7 to Oct  11 so as to re-calibrate the system. I'm due to file an online report on Nov 5th. If I understand you correctly, Ubonjoe, all I need do is report online as usual (by Nov 5th), and revise my arrival date on my TM47, after which the system will automatically ask me to file my next report 90 days after Oct 11th. Correct? What should I do if (in future) I happen to be abroad when the 90 day report falls due?

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Pib said:

The new online system definitely works a LOT better than the old system.  Heck, with the old system some people couldn't get past the 1st data entry page (like me) as a message would popup saying there is some issue and you need to report at you local immigration office.   Usually such folks hadn't left/reentered the country for a long time, had renewed their passport since last entering the country, etc...etc...etc.

However, with the new system you will be able to submit a report (no upfront rejects) although some people do get a rejection/disapproval notice a few days later which is usually caused by the 90 day online system having a slightly different address on-file for you vs the address you entered on your report.  Or you recently got a new passport which usually requires you to do one report in-person with the new passport and then you can start getting approvals in the online system again.

Yea...the new system is a LOT better than the old system....but people still do get rejects sometimes usually related to a new/renewed passport, address mismatch, etc.  Definitely use the new system!!!!

In Chiangmai I transferred stamps to my new passport, then went to the 90-day drive through window to do the first 90-day report. The next report was rejected anyway, so it might be advisable to do the first report by mail. After the rejection, I sent in a 90-day report by EMS mail and am waiting today for delivery.

• Like 1

On 10/20/2022 at 9:22 AM, Hotrats said:

Update to my post above: right at the end of the 3rd day of waiting I finally received the approval email for my 90 day report. So it does seem like the online reporting system is working well, although the response time may be a bit longer after returning from abroad as opposed to to a report done without having left the country.

• Like 1

13 hours ago, Hotrats said:

Update to my post above: right at the end of the 3rd day of waiting I finally received the approval email for my 90 day report. So it does seem like the online reporting system is working well, although the response time may be a bit longer after returning from abroad as opposed to to a report done without having left the country.

Maybe just your office or a combination with last weekend's holidays.  Mine took 42 minutes from receipt to approval following an overseas trip a few months ago.  (Timestamps are BST).

image.png.c4651e9fbf018f5f04d34b4b8af9eb2c.png

• Like 2