Singaporean man arrested in Thailand in possession of “Happy Water” drug

webfact

What drug is this?

I'd heard many chemists in Europe are coming up with all sorts of new psychoactive substances which technically evade law??

How does it kill the person ingesting it? Most drug users that die are from narcotics.

5 hours ago, BonMot said:

What drug is this?

I'd heard many chemists in Europe are coming up with all sorts of new psychoactive substances which technically evade law??

How does it kill the person ingesting it? Most drug users that die are from narcotics.

The dose is the poison.

In all things no, exceptions.

It's humanly possible to die from an overdose of fresh drinking water, and I don't mean by drowning in it. 

Thes drugs don't "evade" the law, the law just bans them without any interest in harm studies or possible benefits.

if it's fun, we can't have that!

Only some clowns that know nothing about fun and are addicted to power over others shall decide, what we, as adults can ingest, in our own time -and homes. 

• Thanks 1

This is the second story today about Chinese and drugs? The other one being:

"Chinese links to nightlife underworld and police collusion being investigated in drugs crackdown"

They certainly seem to get everywhere????? And TAT want millions more to come to Thailand?

10 minutes ago, mikeymike100 said:

This is the second story today about Chinese and drugs? The other one being:

"Chinese links to nightlife underworld and police collusion being investigated in drugs crackdown"

They certainly seem to get everywhere????? And TAT want millions more to come to Thailand?

It seems like the Chinese are operating secretly not only in Thailand.

https://apple.news/A1SRsh-DFQDu8K9nFKJZuOQ

8 hours ago, webfact said:

Pol Gen Chinnaphat Sarasin, the deputy national police chief, said Thursday that the arrest of the follows a recent raid on a pub in the district, during which several illegal narcotics found, including “Happy Water”

Is that Chang by any chance.. I don't want to get arrested?

15 hours ago, gargamon said:

Had to look it up:

May 2022 – UNODC-SMART: Emergence of “Happy water” in Southeast Asia

BANGKOK, Thailand – May 2022: On 30th May 2022, the UNODC SMART Programme launched its annual report on “Synthetic Drugs in East and Southeast Asia – Latest Developments and Challenges 2022” in Bangkok, Thailand. The report provides an overview of the latest methamphetamine, “ecstasy”, and NPS trends in the region, highlighting recent changes in the manufacture, trafficking, and use of synthetic drugs.

In addition to new substances emerging on the illicit drug market in the region, the emergence of a new drug product was noticed, sold under the street name of “Happy water”. The product is typically sold online through social media as well as in entertainment venues in liquid or powder form and consumed dissolved in water or other drinks. “Happy water” products may contain a range of different psychoactive substances in varying combinations and concentration. “Happy water” samples seized recently in Thailand, for example, contained MDMA, methamphetamine, diazepam, caffeine, tramadol, and ketamine.

https://www.unodc.org/LSS/Announcement/Details/0f57ddbe-01dd-481c-af78-0bc494c84a53

Sounds like my 1st aid kit at home

• Love It 1

15 hours ago, gargamon said:

Had to look it up:

May 2022 – UNODC-SMART: Emergence of “Happy water” in Southeast Asia

BANGKOK, Thailand – May 2022: On 30th May 2022, the UNODC SMART Programme launched its annual report on “Synthetic Drugs in East and Southeast Asia – Latest Developments and Challenges 2022” in Bangkok, Thailand. The report provides an overview of the latest methamphetamine, “ecstasy”, and NPS trends in the region, highlighting recent changes in the manufacture, trafficking, and use of synthetic drugs.

In addition to new substances emerging on the illicit drug market in the region, the emergence of a new drug product was noticed, sold under the street name of “Happy water”. The product is typically sold online through social media as well as in entertainment venues in liquid or powder form and consumed dissolved in water or other drinks. “Happy water” products may contain a range of different psychoactive substances in varying combinations and concentration. “Happy water” samples seized recently in Thailand, for example, contained MDMA, methamphetamine, diazepam, caffeine, tramadol, and ketamine.

https://www.unodc.org/LSS/Announcement/Details/0f57ddbe-01dd-481c-af78-0bc494c84a53

Yea. I'd rather try that. Than try and "smoke" a "meth" Tablet.

12 hours ago, chalawaan said:

The dose is the poison.

In all things no, exceptions.

It's humanly possible to die from an overdose of fresh drinking water, and I don't mean by drowning in it. 

Thes drugs don't "evade" the law, the law just bans them without any interest in harm studies or possible benefits.

if it's fun, we can't have that!

Only some clowns that know nothing about fun and are addicted to power over others shall decide, what we, as adults can ingest, in our own time -and homes. 

I agree brother.