What is the biggest mistake in life ?

Social Media

2 hours ago, KhunLA said:

Non personal ... world level mistake.

League of Nations / UN being organized and led by 5 of the largest arms dealers in the world.

Arms use to be needed as a deterrent to prevent wars.

Now wars are started to sell arms for billions in profits.

Never ending wars for never ending profits.

World level - Governments and big Pharma brainwashing billions into thinking Covid was/is anything more than just the flu.

so so many sheeple sucked that <deleted> up hard.

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Thanks 1

27 minutes ago, carlyai said:

Drinking hot Leo. 

Long ago, when working in Korea, a couple of us took a trip to Incheon on a blistering Sunday afternoon.

After finding the location of the Incheon landings a cool drink was in order.

A coke machine was nearby so some coins went in and a coke dropped out. The bottle wasn't warm, it was hot. Thinking "any coke is better than no coke" the top was removed and a good slurp taken. Followed by spray painting coke-ing the machine and a nearby wall. 

Hot coke really is the single most disgusting thing I've ever tasted, surpassing even the "salted entrails of sea cucumber" as served in the Hilton Hotel's "Sura" restaurant.

Now the evening buffet in the Hilton lobby restaurant was something else ...

• Haha 1

7 minutes ago, Ralf001 said:

World level - Governments and big Pharma brainwashing billions into thinking Covid was/is anything more than just the flu.

so so many sheeple sucked that <deleted> up hard.

:cheesy::cheesy::cheesy:

One has to admit, these conspiracy theorists do not give up easily, no matter how stupid their soapbox rants are.

Tell us more about the Microsoft tracking chips that were included in the vaccines. ????:crazy:

• Like 2

Just now, Bert got kinky said:

:cheesy::cheesy::cheesy:

One has to admit, these conspiracy theorists do not give up easily, no matter how stupid their soapbox rants are.

Tell us more about the Microsoft tracking chips that were included in the vaccines. ????:crazy:

Ive never been one to rant about it. but it is something I do beleive.

First I have about chips in vaccines... is that really a thing (Ive never been vaccinated).

• Thumbs Up 1

1 minute ago, Ralf001 said:

First I have about chips in vaccines... is that really a thing (Ive never been vaccinated).

but it is something I do beleive.

And your qualifications that trump the world's top virologists are what?

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, seedy said:

Believing for a millisecond that more than a handful - a very small handful - of people can be trusted absolutely.

That's a fairly high bar. Absolutely. No one's perfect and they may do things that you consider a betrayal but to them is just their take on things or not too serious. Trusting people mostly and you can retain faith in human nature somewhat. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Bert got kinky said:

If we are talking about the biggest mistake ever made, I would have to stick with my earlier Yoko Ono post.

If we are talking of personal mistakes, mine would have to be treating my posting to Berlin as one massive 2-year pish-up, instead of exploring and soaking up the history of the place.

So much to do and such little time.

What time frame was that in Berlin?

2 hours ago, Bert got kinky said:

but it is something I do beleive.

And your qualifications that trump the world's top virologists are what?

Where did I mention anything about qualifications ?

you lot that read into something that was not written always make me chuckle.

• Thumbs Up 1

7 hours ago, Ralf001 said:

Definitely the Aus prime minister apologizing to the Aboriginal natives.

I would say biggest mistake on individual basis is leaving in the past, but this statement is ignorant and wrong. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

10 minutes ago, Ralf001 said:

Where did I mention anything about qualifications ?

you lot that read into something that was not written always make me chuckle.

So what is the basis of the ill informed belief that you trust your life with, while calling people who believe in science 'sheeple'?

2 hours ago, Ralf001 said:

I'm sure many who believe the same as you, do not know how lucky they where when they protected by regulations and restrictions as well their family members. 

On the other side, loosing a couple houndred million dead weight of individuals, would not been that bad as long it did not strike me or any of my family. After all we all going to die one day.

• Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, Bert got kinky said:

So what is the basis of the ill informed belief that you trust your life with, while calling people who believe in science 'sheeple'?

Forcing haphazardly prepared experimental vaccines and forcing them onto your citizens...... yeah science  !!!!

Bwaahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

• Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, Hummin said:

I'm sure many who believe the same as you, do not know how lucky they where when they protected by regulations and restrictions as well their family members. 

On the other side, loosing a couple houndred million dead weight of individuals, would not been that bad as long it did not strike me or any of my family. After all we all going to die one day.

I have many family members, some chose to be vacinated some chose not.

the only ones that caught covid were the vaxxed ones, those of that chose not to be vaxx'd none have had covid or symptoms.

but yes, we all die one day, its gods way and when he decides it is my time to go so be it.

• Thanks 1

Just now, Ralf001 said:

Forcing haphazardly prepared experimental vaccines and forcing them onto your citizens...... yeah science  !!!!

Bwaahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Now your just coming across as ignorant.

Nearly every country in the world is forcing their citizens to take experimental vaccines?

All of the world's top virologists and scientists have gotten it all so very wrong but you know better?

Yeah right. 

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Why Me said:

It's true about nanochips being embedded inside vaccine molecules. I know this from my own experience.

Soon after getting my first Pfizer shot last year I was working on my PC when at one point I needed to install a software which happened to be non-Microsoft open source. As soon as I brought the cursor over the download button I felt a searing pain in my arm and an unseen forced straightened my elbow and raised my arm violently upward so I was like a cop stopping traffic. Bizarre. I tried again and the same thing happened even more forcefully. The only way I could see around this was to get someone else to do the installation steps for me. So I had my as yet unvaccinated gf sit down at the computer and follow my instructions. It went fine except next day I woke with a raging fever and was down with Covid for a miserable week.

So, what you say about a conspiracy of the globalists to intimidate the rest of us into submission is true. However, after searching the dark web I found a way to rid the body of these nefarious silicon spies. It is intense UV exposure. Accordingly, this morning I went to a local park, took of my clothes and lay naked on a bench. Unfortunately, not 10 minutes went by before I was arrested for lewd behavior. I tried to explain to the policemen that my intention was prophylactic not lascivious and even offered to show them the evidence on my laptop. But it was of no avail. I am currently in jail custody.

May I ask your help as I am currently short of the funds for private legal representation?

And the Brooklyn Bridge is for sale....