Girl, 13, appeals for help claiming attack by female friends over "relationship with 50 year old man"

webfact

5 hours ago, JeffersLos said:

Actually, you're almost certainly incorrect.

Pedophilia involves prepubescent children. 

Actually, you are.

From Kidshealth.org:

Most females will start puberty when they’re 8 to 13 years old, and most males will start between 9 and 14. But it can also be normal to start earlier or later.

• Thumbs Up 1

15 hours ago, Aussieroaming said:

Actually the girl was being assaulted and raped by a 50 year old pedophile. 13 year-olds don't have relationships with 50 year old men.

Which girl are you referring to? The thread is about A, or are you saying she is lying?

18 hours ago, webfact said:

"A" said that she had never been with Joke

8 hours ago, HauptmannUK said:

Its a case of the 14 year old 'B' suspecting that 13 year old 'A' was trying to steal her customer....

Hard for most farangs to believe, but yeah. Some of my M1s (7th grade, 13 years old) have the latest iPhone with the big cameras on the back, in fancy cases, and are always checking messages. I seriously doubt poor Issan farmers bought their young daughters a $1000+ USD phone. Yeah, there's finance plans, but even those require deposits and credit they don't have.

• Like 2

C and D are helping police with inquiries regarding A and B's relationship with J. The parents of both the girls , E and F plus G and H respectively , have both filed charges with the BIB against J.

J was caught giving L&M's laced with drugs to minors

• Like 1

Where are the parents in all this?  Are kids like this able to have relationships with adults without them knowing, or are the parents happy for it to go ahead as long as there's money involved?

It feels like stuff like this couldn't happen without multiple people (adults) being aware of it.

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

4 hours ago, Denim said:

C and D are helping police with inquiries regarding A and B's relationship with J. The parents of both the girls , E and F plus G and H respectively , have both filed charges with the BIB against J.

J was caught giving L&M's laced with drugs to minors

O. I C????

• Like 1

22 hours ago, 2009 said:

Here we go again......

I was thinking the same thing when I saw the article, but yet it doesn't seem to have garnered much interest among the staunch anti child exploitation task force on ASEAN now.

I wonder what the difference is here.  There is one child who is victim to a physical, and possibly sexual, assault.  Being stripped half naked and filmed, then having the footage posted online.  Then another who is apparently in a relationship with a man of around 50 years of age.  If the posters on ASEAN now are that bothered by sexual harm befalling a minor, why are they not leaping on this news story?

The only real difference is that this article seems to be aimed at the girl, rather than the man involved.

21 hours ago, HauptmannUK said:

Its very irritating to continually see hebephilia confused with pedophilia.  Pedophilia is an attraction to prepubescent children.  Hebephilia is an attraction to early adolescent (post-puberty) individuals.  In this particular case there is no pedophilia or rape involved.  Its a case of the 14 year old 'B' suspecting that 13 year old 'A' was trying to steal her customer....

Defending child abusers via silly names. Under age means pedo abuser.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Sparktrader said:

So hebephilia is a silly name but paedophilia isn't in your opinion?

Aren't they almost identical in their construction and use, but with different meanings?

I'm just trying to understand the logic behind your argument.

Edited by BangkokReady

19 hours ago, Sparktrader said:

Members of the alphabet sexual community are trying to make the term Minor attracted a more acceptable term for  pedo.

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Haha 1

21 hours ago, BangkokReady said:

So hebephilia is a silly name but paedophilia isn't in your opinion?

Aren't they almost identical in their construction and use, but with different meanings?

I'm just trying to understand the logic behind your argument.

A pedo is a pedo. Stop trying to put a positive spin on child abuse.

• Thumbs Up 1

A pedo is a pedo.

That doesn't address anything that I said at all.  It is also a meaningless statement.

Stop trying to put a positive spin on child abuse.

Equally ridiculous, as I am doing nothing of the sort.

Edited by BangkokReady
  • Like 1