Cambodia is better than Thailand. Change my mind..?

bob smith

7 hours ago, ChaiyaTH said:

The partying might be a bit cheaper, the rest is nothing even worth mentioning. You would also pay more for the modern things you do have in Thailand, or the diversity in things you can do and things, services and products that are available.

You can just as easy party your head off using anything without police around in the south of Thailand. Or in PTY, wherever. The difference? 20-30 dollars? Nah, I tried cambodia, it is fun if you are stuck at the bottom with a super tight budget only, because then it kind of sucks to be in the more expensive ones. Else you are done with it soon enough.

I agree!

Spot on regards Scambodia.

I don't know much these days though about Southern Thailand as we seldom go anymore as my other half is not keen and says they are just not friendly enough for her.

Edited by Scouse123

51 minutes ago, daveAustin said:

As for cheap beer, perhaps look to Vietnam… more Thailand’s equal. And yes, it is now relatively very expensive for a beer / nights out. 

Where are you saying

is relatively expensive?

.Cambodia or Vietnam?

I didn't go for 10 years as i was warned they were always trying to scam you so i left it for 10 years and guess what some classic scams were tried straight out of a book.

Anyway, was ok, enjoyed it but not enough to go back. The farang dregs in PP were a bit shocking to me at the time

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Mac Mickmanus said:

The 20 something year olds in the bars probably have the same opinion about having sex with the older Western guys in the nightclubs 

Yes it may be easy money for the bar girls, but when you see the state of a lot of the old and even the not so old guys, very overweight etc, the money is not really that easy for them, is it?

4 minutes ago, possum1931 said:

Yes it may be easy money for the bar girls, but when you see the state of a lot of the old and even the not so old guys, very overweight etc, the money is not really that easy for them, is it?

Fat guys tire more easily. Probably a lot easier than a fit guy. Half the work.

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Haha 1

10 hours ago, Mac Mickmanus said:

The 20 something year olds in the bars probably have the same opinion about having sex with the older Western guys in the nightclubs 

I don't suppose the old guys care so long as they're having their rocks off on the cheap.