Trump suggests he’ll launch his 2024 presidential campaign on Nov. 15 in Florida

onthedarkside

• Replies 338
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

9 minutes ago, Mac Mickmanus said:

Yes, that was posted two hours ago in this thread and is on the previous page

So what, my comments weren't. Once again your finding things to whine about.

Edited by ThailandRyan

2 minutes ago, placeholder said:

It's just so bizarre reading how supporters of a very prominent politician who traffics in invective almost whenever theyi speak, become so bitterly offended by the occasional lapses of others

Or you are extremely critical of Politicians whom (you dislike) saying untoward things and you never forgive them or forget what they said and keep going on about it , yet when a Politician (whom you like) says something similar, you just dismiss it as a "lapse" and should immediately be forgotten about , ignored and not discussed 

Not apt at dealing with recursive sentences. I just read that scientists think that used to be an ability solely confined to humans, but apparently it looks like some other creatures can manage it to. Or did the typo "theyi" throw you off. That would be hard to figure out for you?

Looks like Italian theyi

1 minute ago, Mac Mickmanus said:

Or you are extremely critical of Politicians whom (you dislike) saying untoward things and you never forgive them or forget what they said and keep going on about it , yet when a Politician (whom you like) says something similar, you just dismiss it as a "lapse" and should immediately be forgotten about , ignored and not discussed 

Everybody has lapses. But for some politicians, civil discourse would be the lapse.

• Like 1

Can you provide for me the evidence that she actually thought about composing the speech over those months? 

You are asking me to provide a link to Pelosis thoughts over a three month period ?

That isn't currently technically possible ,to provide links to others peoples thought process 

Just now, Mac Mickmanus said:

You are asking me to provide a link to Pelosis thoughts over a three month period ?

That isn't currently technically possible ,to provide links to others peoples thought process 

Yet you claim to know what they are. How did you manage that? Telepathy?

1 minute ago, Sparktrader said:

You have no basis for this statement.

Given the dysfunction with the White House Staff, it's clear that Trump does not know how to work well with others. Abusing cabinet members publicly gives a pretty solid indication that the collegiality demanded in a Parliamentary system is not something he's capable of.

Just now, Mac Mickmanus said:

Well no, if you are going to make a speech in three months time, then you got three months to think about that speech , so anything in that speech cannot be consider to be a lapse, because they've had three months to consider what they are going to say 

All scripted too. 

• Thanks 1