Top physicians ask Thai court to ban cannabis use other than for strict medical purposes

snoop1130

10 hours ago, snoop1130 said:

citing the lack of regulations to protect people’s security, especially children.

There are no regulations to protect children? Are you sure about that? (hint: check the minimum age for being able to purchase...)

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

Was this some kind of exclusive for Pattaya News? Or just clickbait? Who are the "Top physicians"? Who is the unpronounceable Smith Srison? No results on Google. Who was representing the opposition parties? Such bad reporting. No other sources given. Stick to car wrecks and bar busts. Why is so much of ASEAN Now taken up by Pattaya News?

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Gilligan In Drag said:

Same doctors who probably think its better you drank lao khao so that you're at their mercy, strapped to a gurney with your liver hanging out before you're 50. Same in the west but they are pushing pills, ganja again is safer than flavor of the month mood disorder drugs that will put your neuro-chemistry in disarray not to mention ruin your physical health. If COVID injections are anything to go on, they don't even ave to do animal testing anymore on the onslaught of new psychiatric drugs.

My my, quite the drama queen aren't you?

I tend to agree wrt the cynicism where locals doctors are concerned, we all hear how mercenary they can be, pedaling the unnecessary expensive, drugs, treatments and tests to help with their Porsche payments.  Then on the other hand, who are we supposed to listen to wrt medical advice.....? Many deride commentary unless it comes from the holy ones with the MD! Thank heavens I have grown past the age where I want to play around with such newly acceptable drugs.... I have on occasion wished alcohol had been less acceptable in my gullible days, as that acceptance has stuck with me and not always doing me any favours!

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, nobodysfriend said:

Thailand is becoming a laughing stock with all these ( proposed ) U-turns .

I really don't think anyone not living in Thailand gives a rat's toss! For those living there, there's always been plenty to laugh about! 

• Like 2

2 hours ago, 2baht said:

Let's see you stuff the genie back in the bottle, Smithy! ????

Don't forget that it was legal before it became illegal. But I really hope they will look at other places around the world where it became legal and will stay legal before the push the wheel back

• Thumbs Up 1