Data from Hunter Biden's laptop is real and was not planted by Russians looking to frame the Biden family: CBS News

Scott

3 minutes ago, Bkk Brian said:

You can read the pararaph that referenced the tampering clearly enough. But you're correct, WE DON'T HAVE ALL THE ANSWERS

Nobody has all the answers because data collection for chain of custody was impossible to verify and tampering has already been evidenced.

This won't be touched by any court.

Chain of Custody – Digital Forensics

https://www.geeksforgeeks.org/chain-of-custody-digital-forensics/

It's telling that the FBI don't seem to even want the laptop. I guess they have an answer for that as well.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Walker88 said:

Dems could have:

---Gone after 45, jr and his toothy son, who peddled influence around the world while daddy was POTUS, trying to sell the family name in India, UAE, Saudi, etc., and taking expensive Secret Service agents on each trip

---gone after jared for the 'coincidental' refinancing he got from the govt of Qatar on jared's 666 Fifth Ave property. First, the US partnered with other Gulf States to impose sanctions on Qatar. jared had a $1.2 billion balloon payment due on his building, whose current market value is only $700 million. "Somehow" the Qataris thought it was a low risk and profitable investment to float jared $1.2 billion. Within days after the refinancing, the sanctions against Qatar were dropped.

It seems the repubs, rather than try to legislate---which they do not know how to do, as all they have are slogans, not ideas---are going to try to do endless Benghazis ($37 million cost yielding zero) and another Durham (additional tens of millions yielding a single undotted "i" on a low level FBI guy). The new House plans on:

---slashing the Defense budget

---"investigating" the FBI because the bureau did its job

---"investigate" the DoJ for even considering doing its job

---"investigate" the CIA for reasons the repubs have yet to decide

---Hunter's laptop

Of course, given the precedent set by repubs the last 2 years, anyone who gets subpoenaed can sdimply ignore it.

Again thanks walker88 touché enough with the slander politics how about some legislation if according to republicans that Joe Biden is asleep at the wheel it must be easy so let’s see the republicans get something done instead of trying to slander someone’s son hummmm…….

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

6 hours ago, Longwood50 said:

Oh like they waited for the Russian Collusion, The Steele Dossier, The golden showers and the wiretapping of Trump campaign headquarters

Provide links to news stories that reported any of these things as other than unsubstantiated claims.

• Like 2

I didn't realize that you had such inside information on the entirety of what is on the computer.  

I suggest we know only a smattering of what is or is not on that computer. 

I suggest you are engaging in wishful thinking if you are speculating on the crimes it might reveal.

So perhaps instead of making wild assertions as to what might or might not be on the computer and what charges might stem from it until after it has been fully vetted by those with the ability to determine if it is both genuine and there is no evidence of tampering before making the statement that only Hunter would be involved and it would only involve tax evasion.  

I have heard over the years so many times over both accusations about Democrats and Republicans that they had a smoking gun, for it turn out to be nothing. 

Good idea.  Wait until a detailed examination of the laptop hard drive is completed by qualified experts and the result examined for credible evidence of criminal activity.  Stop wasting time with speculation.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, heybruce said:

I suggest you are engaging in wishful thinking if you are speculating on the crimes it might reveal.

Good idea.  Wait until a detailed examination of the laptop hard drive is completed by qualified experts and the result examined for credible evidence of criminal activity.  Stop wasting time with speculation.

That happened years ago.

10 hours ago, thaibeachlovers said:

---slashing the Defense budget

---"investigating" the FBI because the bureau did its job

---"investigate" the DoJ for even considering doing its job

---"investigate" the CIA for reasons the repubs have yet to decide

---Hunter's laptop

Sounds good to me

A comment from an inhabitant of OppositeWorld.

15 hours ago, Longwood50 said:

I was replying to the comment that only Hunter would be in legal trouble and his trouble is limited to only tax evasion.  First off we don't have complete knowledge of what is on that computer.  Secondly, if any of the money went to Joe Biden his troubles exceed just not paying taxes because he would be receiving those monies because of his political position.  There are a myriad of charges that could arise from that. 

Yes, and if I had a light saber I'd probably be a Jedi Knight......:coffee1:

• Haha 2

On 1/10/2023 at 5:49 AM, ozimoron said:

That happened years ago.

Please be specific. What happened years ago?

If the laptop was verified years ago (it was) did you acknowledge the laptop was genuine and verified years ago or did you pretend it was Russian disinformation and accuse factually accurate posters of being in a cult or down a rabbithole?

• Thanks 1

32 minutes ago, SunnyinBangrak said:

If the laptop was verified years ago (it was) did you acknowledge the laptop was genuine and verified years ago or did you pretend it was Russian disinformation and accuse factually accurate posters of being in a cult or down a rabbithole?

Holy cow you love to berate people and just enjoy saying those of us who have posted pretended it was Russian disinformation.  Give it a rest, we know you love your hero beyond belief but you do like to try and believe we are all conspiracy believers.  Onto my ignore list. Tired of your attacks on other posters who post information. If this was a real deal, and the now POTUS was involved in shady dealings, then why was it not investigated while Trump was still president when it first came to light? I will tell you again your view is incorrect.

• Like 1

51 minutes ago, SunnyinBangrak said:

Excellent post.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, SunnyinBangrak said:

The laptop was verified years ago?  Maybe in the sense of "Yep, that's a laptop."  However the significance and credibility of the information on it and links to President Biden, if any, have not been verified.

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

On 1/10/2023 at 12:01 PM, Phoenix Rising said:

Yes, and if I had a light saber I'd probably be a Jedi Knight..

So many and apparently you seem to believe to have special insight into what is on the computer and what can or can not be verified.  

The fact is, that none of us know what exactly is on that laptop.  Only what the media has said and they of course are limited in their knowledge.  Now, even if it is conclusively proven there is damning evidence on that computer, that does still not mean for purposes of a criminal prosecution what if anything will be included. 

So this conjecture that the problem is only Hunters, and his problems are limited to only tax evasion is made with all the credence of a pronouncement from a ouija board.

• Thanks 1

14 minutes ago, Longwood50 said:

So many and apparently you seem to believe to have special insight into what is on the computer and what can or can not be verified.  

The fact is, that none of us know what exactly is on that laptop.  Only what the media has said and they of course are limited in their knowledge.  Now, even if it is conclusively proven there is damning evidence on that computer, that does still not mean for purposes of a criminal prosecution what if anything will be included. 

So this conjecture that the problem is only Hunters, and his problems are limited to only tax evasion is made with all the credence of a pronouncement from a ouija board.

"So many and apparently you seem to believe to have special insight into what is on the computer and what can or can not be verified."

No we don't and that's why we don't resort to wild speculations and wishful thinking, like you do. Get the point now?

• Like 2

On 1/10/2023 at 3:32 AM, heybruce said:

Provide links to news stories that reported any of these things as other than unsubstantiated claims.

So the Steele Dossier turned out to be paid for the DNC, and Hillary Clinton, The New York Times admitted it was wrong on its coverage suggesting a collusion with the Russians.  Mueller and Comey found Zero Evidence of a "golden shower" and the FISA warrant allowed the FBI to have wiretaps on Carter Page.  That meant they had two jumps.  They could through the warrant also wiretap anyone that Carter Page contacted and whoever those people in turn had contact with.  THAT IS VIRTUALLY EVERYONE CONNECTED WITH THE TRUMP CAMPAIGN. 

https://edition.cnn.com/2022/03/30/politics/clinton-dnc-steele-dossier-fusion-gps/index.html

https://www.foxnews.com/media/ny-times-columnist-admits-wrong-about-trumps-supporters-says-russian-collusion-hoax

https://www.nytimes.com/2020/01/10/us/politics/fbi-fisa-court.html

image.png.bb2e38b5ea0c0ee4c54940179ce10c4e.png

• Thanks 1

On 1/9/2023 at 11:17 PM, candide said:

Biden influencing the Trump administration. Good luck with that one! ????

Hint:  The government is divided into three branches.  The executive, legislative and judicial.  Trump controlled only one.  Biden by contrast served in Congress for 36 years and as VP for 8.  Do you really believe the only influence peddling occurs at 1600 Pennsylvania Ave.  The money comes from Congress. 

• Thanks 1

25 minutes ago, Longwood50 said:

Hint:  The government is divided into three branches.  The executive, legislative and judicial.  Trump controlled only one.  Biden by contrast served in Congress for 36 years and as VP for 8.  Do you really believe the only influence peddling occurs at 1600 Pennsylvania Ave.  The money comes from Congress. 

I am beginning to believe that you might need to see someone who specializes in cognitive psychological disorders.  From your posts it seems that you are deeply entrenched in the Cabal conspiracy theory, Qanon, and Pizzagate.  I mean it sure seems to me that you believe all of the alternate conspiracy theories.  Have you possibly watched too many Blacklist episodes as it seems that television shows have become a reality for you along with the folks who prey on folks like you.  Much like a scammer does to someone who is susceptible to verbal manipulation. As a mental health professional I sure hope you have the help you need. 

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Longwood50 said:

It is you that needs some cognitive help.  You seem to be of the opinion that once Biden was no longer in office, he still could not influence people.  The fact is we have no idea what time period is covered on Hunter's computer.  We have no idea if it does or does not implicate Joe Biden.  However perhaps this is just common sense that you seem to be lacking.  A Chinese energy firm paid Hunter Biden $4.8 million in fees for his services.  They gave Hunter Biden $1.5 Billion to invest. Computer records show that Hunter Biden received $11.5 million in compensation from Burisma the Ukraine Oil & Gas Company. 

Now perhaps you lack the common sense to recognize that certainly the Chinese, and the Ukranians were not "duped" into thinking that Hunter Biden was some sort of oil and gas expert, and real estate guru.  I know this will be hard for your to comprehend, but Hunter Biden had only one skill that was valuable.  ACCESS TO HIS FATHER JOE BIDEN. 

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/national-security/analysis-hunter-bidens-hard-drive-shows-firm-took-11-million-2013-2018-rcna29462

image.png.d1b9d39704fc53a7a6f973099ca1b60f.png

https://nypost.com/2021/11/28/chinese-titan-lavished-hunter-biden-with-3-carat-gem-offer-of-30-million/

image.png.ba2f1f236545e012c6f8ec887ad43250.png

image.png.9919ec196f1cf2113a2c0b5319950967.png

image.png.72a104514da02fdb663ff25ee226dedb.png

https://www.nytimes.com/2021/11/20/world/hunter-biden-china-cobalt.html

Please refrain from cutting a piece of my post out instead of using the whole post.  You have been warned before that this is against forum rules.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, SunnyinBangrak said:

Obviously the FBI, which has a copy of the data, has looked at it years ago.

On 1/9/2023 at 8:38 AM, Longwood50 said:

Oh like they waited for the Russian Collusion, The Steele Dossier, The golden showers and the wiretapping of Trump campaign headquarters

On 1/9/2023 at 3:32 PM, heybruce said:

1 hour ago, Longwood50 said:

So the Steele Dossier turned out to be paid for the DNC, and Hillary Clinton, The New York Times admitted it was wrong on its coverage suggesting a collusion with the Russians.  Mueller and Comey found Zero Evidence of a "golden shower" and the FISA warrant allowed the FBI to have wiretaps on Carter Page.  That meant they had two jumps.  They could through the warrant also wiretap anyone that Carter Page contacted and whoever those people in turn had contact with.  THAT IS VIRTUALLY EVERYONE CONNECTED WITH THE TRUMP CAMPAIGN. 

https://edition.cnn.com/2022/03/30/politics/clinton-dnc-steele-dossier-fusion-gps/index.html

https://www.foxnews.com/media/ny-times-columnist-admits-wrong-about-trumps-supporters-says-russian-collusion-hoax

https://www.nytimes.com/2020/01/10/us/politics/fbi-fisa-court.html

image.png.bb2e38b5ea0c0ee4c54940179ce10c4e.png

Above are your original post, my reply, and your deflection. 

None of your links above show news outlets reporting Russian collusion, the Steele dossier or the golden showers as verified facts. 

Your first link is to op-eds; I don't know what it is supposed to prove. 

The second traces the money sources for the Steele dossier without ever stating that it was presented as verified. 

The third is behind a paywall, but from the title I assume it is about FBI procedures for obtaining wiretaps.  However botched the procedures the FBI was not wiretapping Trump's campaign, as you insinuate, but officials in the Trump campaign with shady Russian connections.

Once again, where are the news stories from legitimate news outlets stating the Russian collusion, Steele dossier or pee tape stories as verified facts?

"

• Thanks 2