Fifa Threatens To Cut Off Live World Cup Broadcast Over Infringement

webfact

8 minutes ago, daveAustin said:

FIFA!? I can’t believe it! That Sepp Butty was a stalwart of an honourable cat. Having said that, the sooner it’s all put back under control of the England the better. Well it’s our game after all. ????

I suggest that they put "Big Sam" Allardyce in charge of it all!????

14 minutes ago, daveAustin said:

FIFA!? I can’t believe it! That Sepp Butty was a stalwart of an honourable cat. Having said that, the sooner it’s all put back under control of the England the better. Well it’s our game after all. ????

Actually Scotland invented football. 

Stuck yer 3 lions where the sun don't shine. 

https://www.bbc.com/sport/av/football/48831909

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

30 minutes ago, Andrew65 said:

Not sure of the veracity of this, but apparently there used to be a "Cold-Balls Lottery" in Thailand. That's where the 6 'winning' balls have been placed in the freezer for a few hours before being added to the main set of balls (whilst no one was looking). ???? Then a blindfolded man (not wearing white gloves) picks out said 'winning' balls!????

Good story, would not put anything past them. 

• Like 1

It is time for various football associations to leave FIFA and form a new world body.
How can it be fair, one country one vote, which means a banana republic in Africa of, say, 2 million people, having the same say as England, France, US, etc. There has to be a different system.
SACK FIFA!

• Like 2

They can huff and puff all the want - they can't actually cut any progamming, not without facing some pretty big lawsuits.  If they did, they'd be in breach of contract to all the sponsors that have paid millions to have their names splashed all over the pitches etc.