Elon Musk booed off stage at a Dave Chappelle show

Scott

At one point, when Musk attempted to speak, Chappelle interrupted, saying, “Don’t say nothing. You hear that sound, Elon? That’s the sound of pending civil unrest.

After more jeers, Chappelle ended his show with a reprimand and a prayer.

Booing is not the best thing you can do,” he said. “I wish everybody in this auditorium the joy of feeling free and may your pursuit of happiness set you free. Amen.”

https://edition.cnn.com/2022/12/12/business/elon-musk-booed-dave-chappelle/index.html

Next up we'll be told that musk and chappelle are being "silenced".

And that expressing yourself by booing is "not the best thing you can do".

Seriously I can't figure these folks out. But I do love it when they show us who they really are.

9 minutes ago, Bkk Brian said:

The CNN article you are quoting is clearly stating:

"On Thursday, Musk dropped to the second spot on Forbes’ list of “Real-Time Billionaires,”

"On Bloomberg’s Billionaires Index, Musk is solidly in first place"

Where exactly is this fake news you are referring to?

Follow a bit the TSLA share price and you will see.

• Like 2

38 minutes ago, Bkk Brian said:

Yes of course you are, its ok for you to mention freedom of speech but anyone who mentions the clear censorship carried out by twitter on these vids is off topic. Give me a break

It's all over my Twitter feed. 

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Bkk Brian said:

I doubt Musk is on there deleting the tweets himself. Maybe he needs to sack a few more of the employees who don't know what freedom of speech means? 

Of course it's going to take time to change the culture of such a company.

Meanwhile, my feed is full of that story so I highly doubt Musk has put a blanket ban on it.

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, JonnyF said:

I doubt Musk is on there deleting the tweets himself. Maybe he needs to sack a few more of the employees who don't know what freedom of speech means? 

Of course it's going to take time to change the culture of such a company.

Meanwhile, my feed is full of that story so I highly doubt Musk has put a blanket ban on it.

Of course Musk is too busy, to busy claiming it was technically only 10% of the crowd who booed.............lol 

"Technically, it was 90% cheers & 10% boos (except during quiet periods), but, still, that’s a lot of boos, which is a first for me in real life (frequent on Twitter).
It’s almost as if I’ve offended SF’s unhinged leftists … but nahhh."

https://news.sky.com/story/elon-musk-booed-on-stage-at-dave-chappelle-gig-12766825

Although I can't find that on his feed now, perhaps he's deleted it as he does so many of his own tweets?

Edited by Bkk Brian
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1