Thai man dead, had "genitals ripped apart" in Pit Bull attack - owner says he's had enough of his pets

webfact

24 minutes ago, IvorBiggun2 said:

Nah, it's an 'American Bully'.

Interesting observation,American Bullies were bred for one purpose,it is a relatively new breed and the aim was to create a dog with absolutely no

natural aggression towards people.

We have one of those now and he weighs in around 45 kilos.

Absolutely non aggressive towards people and or animals.

Before this one we had a real Pitbull,much smaller but always ready for action.

Aloof to new people but never showed any aggression towards them.

I am however convinced that he would bite in a flash if people tried to control him or create a problem.

He saved a life but it did cost him his own,he was a dog for experienced

handlers only and when he died i decided i did not want another one like that.

The dog we have now looks the part but he is very docile and no trace of

aggression.

2 hours ago, jak2002003 said:

Yes, what the heck is thar statement even mean for....like would it have been better if it had killed one or two people before... Jeeze. 

I can't undersrand people's attitudes here.  How can the guys family say the owner is a good man?  How can people in the village not be angry and want justice?  They are Co tent to just live in fear! 

How can the guy get away with no consequences... Only paying for the funeral? 

And even above all this, he can the dogs not be put to sleep... They are giving them a new home!  Who in their right mind would want to keep them now? 

"I can't undersrand people's attitudes here.  How can the guys family say the owner is a good man?  How can people in the village not be angry and want justice?  They are Co tent to just live in fear! 

"... he's a good man..." This comment or similar could be heard in any country.

3 minutes ago, scorecard said:

"I can't undersrand people's attitudes here.  How can the guys family say the owner is a good man?  How can people in the village not be angry and want justice?  They are Co tent to just live in fear! 

"... he's a good man..." This comment or similar could be heard in any country.

It was the dog that bit his nuts off, not the owner!

45 minutes ago, spidermike007 said:

Put down this horrendous beast. Now. Today. No reason to wait. Once a dog viciously attacks a human, he has self revoked his right to consume oxygen. Plain and simple.

Surely the horrible beast loving squad will object. Means little. 

Three of them.

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, Ross Johnson said:

This story is BS...using Pit Bull attacks for clickbait. How many die is Thailand every year from dog attacks? 2 maybe 3? This just happened to be by this breed of dog. How many murders ever year by humans in Thailand? Should we put down all humans? No. just the ones that perp the crime. Dogs in the West that kill humans are subsequently put down...ironically its almost always because of the way the owner raised/treated the dogs. You dont label the entire breed as guilty for the crime. smh

You will be surprised!I would say at least one a month.Many stories in the news and many never make the news.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, brianthainess said:

Put some lead in its head and BAN this breed like in the real world. 

But the 'Pit Bull' is not a breed in it's own right. So how will they define which breed it is. DNA?

Edited by IvorBiggun2

80% of the dogs mentioned I've never heard of before. They have 'Pit Bull' but 'Pit Bull' is not a breed in itself.

Restricted breeds in Switzerland

Switzerland restricts the ownership of certain aggressive and dangerous dog breeds. Every canton in Switzerland has different pet regulations; check with the local authorities before you move. If you are travelling to Switzerland with your pet, the following dog breeds are considered restricted breeds or potentially dangerous in the country:

• American Staffordshire Terrier
  • Boerbull
  • Bullmastiff
  • Cane Corso
  • Dogue Argentin
  • Dogue de Bordeaux
  • Fila Brasileiro
  • English Mastiff
  • Matin Espagnol
  • Matin de Naples
  • Pitbull
  • Presa Canario
  • Rottweiler
  • Thai Ridgeback Dog
  • Tosa Inu

https://petraveller.com.au/blog/banned-breeds-in-switzerland#:~:text=If you are travelling to,Bullmastiff

•  
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1