1st 90 day report at Jomtien

7 hours ago, blackshadow said:

utility bill with your name and address could be helpfull !!!

Over a dozen 90 day reports at Jomtien over the last several years and I have never been asked for any document besides my passport. 

When handed the passport they do a cursory check for the notice from the last 90 day report to make sure you are within the due date frame.  I have never noticed them checking the TM 30 at that point however the passport is out of sight when the stamping is done so maybe checked at that time.

The Pattaya City Expats Club website notes the requirements for the first (initial) report requires the following documents at Jomtien Immigration:

Initial Filing 

You present your passport with the Form TM.47

Documents Required: a signed photocopy of evidence of your address, e.g., telephone bill in your name, rent receipt showing address, copy of lease, etc.

The Immigration Officer will enter the information into the computer database and print out a receipt showing the due date for your next report, and staple it into your passport.

The receipt will have a "bar code"

For subsequent reports, all you need is your passport and the receipt with bar code.  You can also use online reporting - the PCEC page describing the online reporting is at: https://pcec.club/online-90-day

13 hours ago, dddave said:

Over a dozen 90 day reports at Jomtien over the last several years and I have never been asked for any document besides my passport. 

When handed the passport they do a cursory check for the notice from the last 90 day report to make sure you are within the due date frame.  I have never noticed them checking the TM 30 at that point however the passport is out of sight when the stamping is done so maybe checked at that time.

good for you

33 minutes ago, soisanuk said:

The Pattaya City Expats Club website notes the requirements for the first (initial) report requires the following documents at Jomtien Immigration:

For subsequent reports, all you need is your passport and the receipt with bar code.  You can also use online reporting - the PCEC page describing the online reporting is at: https://pcec.club/online-90-day

Thanks very much, as it's my first report at Pattaya I will take my significant other with me. I don't have any bills in my name or lease.

Thanks to everyone for the information given. I arrived at the immigration office about 10am and there was a queue of about 20 in front of me for 90 day reports. When it was my turn I informed the one and only staff member that it was my first report at Jomtien. She checked that I'd submitted at TM30 already, then gave me a queue number with waiting time of about 40 minutes. 35 minutes later collected my  passport with a new reporting date in March. No forms or copies of anything were asked for.

What I found disturbing was the fact that several foreigners were having stand up arguments with this unfortunate member of staff who was doing her best to deal with dozens of people on her own. It's seemed to me that some of the arguments were from foreigners who think they know better than than the immigration staff.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, metroa said:

What I found disturbing was the fact that several foreigners were having stand up arguments with this unfortunate member of staff who was doing her best to deal with dozens of people on her own. It's seemed to me that some of the arguments were from foreigners who think they know better than than the immigration staff.

Yes. Let's all keep in mind that the IOs have to put up with these idiots day after day. What a job. Have some understanding if they seem a bit curt sometimes.

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

10 hours ago, BigStar said:

Yes. Let's all keep in mind that the IOs have to put up with these idiots day after day. What a job. Have some understanding if they seem a bit curt sometimes.

Yes,  and lets not forget.

it's there job, and they get paid to do this work,

also they get other payments, under and over the table.

and  loads of days off, paid.

14 hours ago, BigStar said:

Absolutely agree, the IO staff explain to the 'tourist' they need to fill out a certain form, instead of saying OK, thanks, they starts asking why? Plus many of them cannot speak English and even though I am a native English speaker, even I cant understand what they are saying. How on Earth the IO staff can put up with this is mind boggling! Its no wonder some of them get frustrated and upset?

• Like 1