Am I wrong .... would you say anything ?

steven100

4 minutes ago, Mac Mickmanus said:

The perfect conclusion would have been for the Thai pizza shop owner to intervene and say to you "No, YOU are not welcome in Thailand and you are not welcome in my shop , stop abusing my customers and get out of here *

Perfect if you're Russian. 

1 minute ago, jak2002003 said:

Why post the op if you think you are right.. Why ask if you were in the wrong if you believe you were not?  

Op you acted in a racist...and rude way to strangers in public. 

If what you said you did is true then that is a very simplistic, ignorant, stupid and nasty attitude.  Is it a surprise to you that no one on this thread is supporting what you say you did?

disagree ...  you have as much balls as the Russians.  You think it's ok to kill thousands of women and kids, rape, murder and go knows what else ....   I call a spade a spade ...   haha

3 minutes ago, Enoon said:

You sound like an older person who is gradually become less able to exercise self restraint.

It's frequently an indication of the onset of age related dementia.

Perhaps get yourself assessed......before you get yourself into trouble?

I don't agree with Russians murdering innocent kids and women and butchering people.  I don't like Russians and that is my perogative ....  you can choose yours. 

28 minutes ago, steven100 said:

nonsense ....  if they felt so strongly against the war they would have staged a rebelion,  but no ... they ran like rats from a sinking ship. 

So, I take it that if your Country acted in a similar way , you would go back home and join revolutionary forces to topple the Government ?

• Haha 1

9 minutes ago, OneMoreFarang said:

There is a Russian family in my building. We say hello to each other and I often talk to their son who is maybe 16 years old. He reminds me kind of when I was that age.

Do they support Putin? Do they hate him?

I don't know, and IMHO it is useless to ask.

Maybe they are involved in the exiled resistance to get rid of Putin. And if they were, it's not exactly likely that they would tell me.

Not everybody is the same, not every Russian is the same. Some are good and some are bad, and most are probably like most of us, part good and part bad.

Treating all people from one nation as if they are bad is just stupid and kind of racist. I am sure there is a name for that.

Thank you for a sensible response.