Where to sit outside at Suvarnabhumi Airport

Lorry

1 hour ago, IAMHERE said:

For a hundred baht or so you can leave luggage at the 'left luggage' place on fourth floor along the wall on the other side of the check in booths. 

Any knowledge on how long it can be left there? 
What about hours of operation?

I was wondering if I could take luggage there a day or two before I leave Thailand, then pick it up just before I check in for my flight.  

Also thinking that might not be a good idea too, but, still wondering if it could be done.

13 minutes ago, radiochaser said:

Any knowledge on how long it can be left there? 
What about hours of operation?

I was wondering if I could take luggage there a day or two before I leave Thailand, then pick it up just before I check in for my flight.  

Also thinking that might not be a good idea too, but, still wondering if it could be done.

Try this page to get prices etc.

https://www.googleadservices.com/pagead/aclk?sa=L&ai=DChcSEwiy5s6y0Zj8AhUikmYCHWZQAXUYABABGgJzbQ&ohost=www.google.com&cid=CAESbOD2X9UlX0y-XwJDaKOLaD59JJq9wp_9-cVJerVMNQS8naPA8T-AIY2ohRVcv5N6kIclu_P40tvvIOUEM6uBw1RpMKX9OQmKOIGa47R-YRJnXoS7oGL4VQalg9g6JROogubJOKrUM3ZlmHfyLQ&sig=AOD64_2ivWE2_RdRb0GDcz8kTEJuViI3xg&q&adurl&ved=2ahUKEwiepMmy0Zj8AhULwjgGHbmxCXsQ0Qx6BAgGEAEhttps://www.googleadservices.com/pagead/aclk?sa=L&ai=DChcSEwiy5s6y0Zj8AhUikmYCHWZQAXUYABABGgJzbQ&ohost=www.google.com&cid=CAESbOD2X9UlX0y-XwJDaKOLaD59JJq9wp_9-cVJerVMNQS8naPA8T-AIY2ohRVcv5N6kIclu_P40tvvIOUEM6uBw1RpMKX9OQmKOIGa47R-YRJnXoS7oGL4VQalg9g6JROogubJOKrUM3ZlmHfyLQ&sig=AOD64_2ivWE2_RdRb0GDcz8kTEJuViI3xg&q&adurl&ved=2ahUKEwiepMmy0Zj8AhULwjgGHbmxCXsQ0Qx6BAgGEAEhttps://www.googleadservices.com/pagead/aclk?sa=L&ai=DChcSEwiy5s6y0Zj8AhUikmYCHWZQAXUYABABGgJzbQ&ohost=www.google.com&cid=CAESbOD2X9UlX0y-XwJDaKOLaD59JJq9wp_9-cVJerVMNQS8naPA8T-AIY2ohRVcv5N6kIclu_P40tvvIOUEM6uBw1RpMKX9OQmKOIGa47R-YRJnXoS7oGL4VQalg9g6JROogubJOKrUM3ZlmHfyLQ&sig=AOD64_2ivWE2_RdRb0GDcz8kTEJuViI3xg&q&adurl&ved=2ahUKEwiepMmy0Zj8AhULwjgGHbmxCXsQ0Qx6BAgGEAEhttps://app.airportels.asia/luggage-storage?gclid=CjwKCAiAqaWdBhAvEiwAGAQltsqPr-PyEsIR5tDPVAwJAnMQ-RYtp063FjzfwXkpINEZbSs94VzEaxoCqIoQAvD_BwE

6 minutes ago, radiochaser said:

Yes, there's the official (?) "Guardforce" left luggage at arrivals (level 2) and departures (level 4).

bangkok-airport-left-luggage.jpg?auto=co

There's also another mob that claim to be the "The best price for luggage storage at Suvarnabhumi Airport" and look a bit more "upmarket".

banner-price-storage-bkk-1024x401.png

You can also drop off at hotel/shopping mall in town and then pick up at airport later (days later if required).

• Thumbs Up 1

On 12/26/2022 at 8:30 PM, Salerno said:

Yes, there's the official (?) "Guardforce" left luggage at arrivals (level 2) and departures (level 4).

bangkok-airport-left-luggage.jpg?auto=co

There's also another mob that claim to be the "The best price for luggage storage at Suvarnabhumi Airport" and look a bit more "upmarket".

banner-price-storage-bkk-1024x401.png

You can also drop off at hotel/shopping mall in town and then pick up at airport later (days later if required).

Thank you sir.

Thanks a lot for all the suggestions. 

I really have to check out the park mentioned next time (there is another one on the other side of the terminal). Does anybody know more about them ?

As for my niece, the trip from Austria took almost 24 hours (Qatar airways),  and the rest of the trip to Koh Lanta would take about 16 hours more - they rented a place in the capsule hotel instead of meeting me.

• Thumbs Up 1

there are 2 parks (by gate 1 and gate 8).

Airport workers use them at brake times. Not many passengers know about them.

The one on the north side (gate 8 ) can be seen from conveyor belt 22 (I think) level below. 

There is also an observation deck at level 6 (stairs or lift from level 4), overlooking runways. That place is also empty.  

Edited by internationalism
  • Like 1

6 hours ago, JimTripper said:

You usually have to pay at a cafe or restaurant to sit outside. Free outside seating is very rare unless you go to one of the parks.

Do you happen to know which cafes or restaurants have outside seating?

Theres a Thai food hall next to gate 8 ground level,

very cheap and good, turn left out of G8 for a garden,

directly outside the gate there are stone seats, good

for striking up conversation, a smoke, and people watching.

• Like 1