Student dead, friend in coma as pick-up hits bike outside Rayong school

webfact

10 hours ago, 4MyEgo said:
16 hours ago, Liverpool Lou said:

You didn't need to see any other posts, the link to the video is in the OP, which you, obviously, did see!

Um, no, incorrect, you see at the time when I clicked on Daily News in the top left corner of the article, the link it took me too only showed pictures, there was no video at the bottom that I could view for whatever reason, and no, I didn't miss it as I know how these things work.

The above said, the person I asked to forward me the link if he had it, i.e. Mickeymaus, did so forward me the same link and I did see the video in the same link at the bottom of the article, why it worked in the same link that he provided me with and not the article I saw on AseanNow, I have not idea, maybe my computer was having a slow day in it's old age ?

Um, no, incorrect, c'mon...amazing how the same link didn't show you the video that everyone else could see right from the start, in other words, you just missed it at the bottom of the linked article! 

Perhaps it was actually nothing to do with the computer "having a slow day in it's old age", we all have them.

Edited by Liverpool Lou

2 hours ago, Liverpool Lou said:

Um, no, incorrect, c'mon...amazing how the same link didn't show you the video that everyone else could see right from the start, in other words, you just missed it at the bottom of the linked article! 

Perhaps it was actually nothing to do with the computer "having a slow day in it's old age", we all have them.

Believe what you want.