Sexy girls cooking Street Food - Only In Thailand ...

juiso

I don't see more sexy girls cooking street food (or collecting laundry). The sexier the girl, the less willing she will be to do menial jobs. Try to propose your regular bar girl to earn a couple of hundreds more by cleaning your condo. She will take offence.

2 minutes ago, mikeymike100 said:

This is one trend I like!???? I hope it goes 'viral'

It is houndreds if not thousands of girls on youtube who eat food, alot of food and make money. More and more BBW become  popular influences to these days. 

This is why I tell my 19 daughters.......NEVER go to school!!!!!!!  Thailand loves Tik Tok because this is all Tik Tok is.... 

They ask me, "Dad, what about my cranium?"   Forget that!!!!  Do you want to actually be respected in life?  

I've watched this video 32 times and I'm totally against it!!!!!!  

• Haha 1

If she likes to do that then obviously she can do that.

And I guess she does this not just because she wants more cool air on her skin, but because she likes to attract (male) customers who possibly have more than food in their mind.

I wonder what will happen if one or even more of those customers think there is more on offer than just food.

Will she provide what the horny guys want? Or will she tell them she won't do that.

And will those guys take no for an answer? And if not, then what?

Obviously the way she dresses doesn't mean anybody can do whatever they want. But action meets reaction. Think twice what you wish for.

"only in TH" ... you need to get out more.  USA been marketing skin & food for decades.

Remember my favorite bikini/thong hot dog vendor in FL ... dogs were good also.  That was 30 yrs ago.

Even having bikini'd eye candy at community car washes ????