Proof of Covid vaccines will be required again for ALL arrivals to Thailand

snoop1130

1 hour ago, MicroB said:

Well, one should always have travel insurance. However, they are requiring COVID treatment cover for those travellers going onwards to a country requiring a negative COVID test prior to entry.

Yes I will be getting insurance along with my retirement visa when I get there thx 

5 hours ago, nigelforbes said:

Look at my post on the previous page and the link to Worldmetter and the US unvaccinated death rate, it's 1 in 820 people.

I don't see 1 in 820 anywhere on that post.  In any case, what does that mean?  What is the claim?

7 minutes ago, habuspasha said:

I don't see 1 in 820 anywhere on that post.  In any case, what does that mean?  What is the claim?

Click on the link and rad the graph, duh!

Here, a simple read:

Surpassing 400,000 deaths means that 1 in every 820 Americans has now died from Covid-19. 

https://www.forbes.com/sites/jemimamcevoy/2021/01/19/us-hits-400000-covid-19-deaths-nearly-1-in-every-800-americans/

Edited by nigelforbes

Why don’t we have a look at this a from a different viewpoint. The election is coming up which no one seems likely to have a majority so all hell will break loose if it’s seen as rigged. So, how about we just let all the infected Chinese people visit, let the cases skyrocket and then the military will have to step in to “protect “ the citizens with a lockdown. That and just being stupid and greedy. Trying to put all their eggs in the same basket that fkd them before. 

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, nigelforbes said:

Click on the link and rad the graph, duh!

Here, a simple read:

Surpassing 400,000 deaths means that 1 in every 820 Americans has now died from Covid-19. 

https://www.forbes.com/sites/jemimamcevoy/2021/01/19/us-hits-400000-covid-19-deaths-nearly-1-in-every-800-americans/

What percent are over 70 and died of covid and not "with covid"

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

5 minutes ago, jcmj said:

Why don’t we have a look at this a from a different viewpoint. The election is coming up which no one seems likely to have a majority so all hell will break loose if it’s seen as rigged. So, how about we just let all the infected Chinese people visit, let the cases skyrocket and then the military will have to step in to “protect “ the citizens with a lockdown. That and just being stupid and greedy. Trying to put all their eggs in the same basket that fkd them before. 

Good plan......And the army can be incharge of counting the votes "again" in the upcoming election...

Edited by redwood1
  • Like 1

9 minutes ago, habuspasha said:

OK.  But what does that have to do with the effectiveness of vaccine?

I've tried to get you to click on the link in my earlier post, if you were to do that you'd see the covid fatality rate showing unvaccinated versus fully vaccinated vs partially vaccinated, the unvaccinated is where the vast majority of deaths occur.

11 hours ago, habuspasha said:
12 hours ago, BritScot said:

You need to read the medical reports now coming out because the figures are showing the opposit. Here is a figure to look up 1 in 800 and that is in the uk and USA's injury figures......

Please cite "the medical reports," explain what you mean by "the opposite," and what you are referring to as "1 in 800."

My question about the meaning of "1 in 800" was in the context of BritScot's challenge that medical reports and that figure showed the opposite of what I said on a previous post to the effect that the shots were meant to reduce serious illness and death, not minor infections.   (I guess the "opposite" would be to reduce infections but not deaths?}

1 hour ago, TooMuchTime said:

What percent are over 70 and died of covid and not "with covid"

Obviously you believe that if someone has a condition and they get covid, then the immune system fights the covid and allows the condition to kill that person, covid had nothing to do with the death.

8 minutes ago, habuspasha said:

My question about the meaning of "1 in 800" was in the context of BritScot's challenge that medical reports and that figure showed the opposite of what I said on a previous post to the effect that the shots were meant to reduce serious illness and death, not minor infections.   (I guess the "opposite" would be to reduce infections but not deaths?}

I don't know if you're addressing that to me, it looks like you replied to your own post. Anyway, I have no idea what you're talking about or what your issues are. The graphs and the article's stats. seems pretty conclusive to me, unless of course you don't want them to be, in which case I'm not the person to discuss this with. bye.

25 minutes ago, nigelforbes said:

I've tried to get you to click on the link in my earlier post, if you were to do that you'd see the covid fatality rate showing unvaccinated versus fully vaccinated vs partially vaccinated, the unvaccinated is where the vast majority of deaths occur.

I know that and have never disputed it.

1 hour ago, jak2002003 said:

The covid strains now are all mild, with or without shots. 

I saw a report supposedly out of China showing rather large numbers of deaths occurring there from Covid.... surely a new mutation can also be more pathological?

• Like 1

5 hours ago, canuckamuck said:

I was heading out next week to see my parents, who are old and not well. I had to wait two years for the BS vax restrictions to be removed. I could have gone before Christmas, but I had some things to take care of here first. Now I will have to cancel my flights and possibly never see them again.

Why will you have to cancel?

I can't think of anything more important than seeing dying parents.

• Like 1