Large Billboard in Pattaya Area Falls and Injures Woman

snoop1130

S__87588871-696x522.jpg

A woman was seriously injured after a large billboard fell on her today, January 10th.

Sawang Boriboon assisted an unlucky victim, Ms. Yenchit Anchuen, in front of Soi Jomtien 12 in Chonburi’s Banglamung district. The 46-year-old sustained serious injuries to her right hip and right forearm after a billboard fell on her while driving a motorcycle.

The victim was crying in pain, rescuers told The Pattaya News. She was transferred to Mueang Pattaya Hospital.

Full Story: https://thepattayanews.com/2023/01/10/large-billboard-in-pattaya-area-falls-and-injures-woman/

PattayaNews.jpg
-- © Copyright The Pattaya News 2023-01-10

- Cigna offers a range of visa-compliant plans that meet the minimum requirement of medical treatment, including COVID-19, up to THB 3m. For more information on all expat health insurance plans click here.

Monthly car subscription with first-class insurance, 24x7 assistance and more in one price - click here to find out more!

I recall being in Central once as a bit of a storm was blowing out front, at the open area facing the beach, and billboards were being whipped around at quite a speed.. dangerous. 

Edited by jacko45k

13 hours ago, petermik said:

Must have been a ghost......hope the lady recovers.

It was brought down by an excavator working nearby that got 'tangled' in wires, i presume power cables 

Oh how Unusual, not...... if true then the operator should be charged with negligence  libel to cause death. His employer fined, This is happening way way to much. I guess any Somchai can just operate one without any 'operators' license needed.

• Like 2

22 minutes ago, brianthainess said:

was brought down by an excavator working nearby that got 'tangled' in wires, i presume power cables 

Maybe it was the same talent who teared down high voltage cables in Pattaya Soi 15 resulting in impressive fire and five cars burnt ????

One more lesson: see an excavator? Run!!