Thai men get a shock as they eat their roadside noodles - but live to tell the tale

webfact

2 hours ago, ThailandRyan said:

Read the headline and thought maybe that a electric wire fell down on them while they were eating and were shocked in the process.  Then I read the article only to find out the shock was from an accident......

A terrible fail. Driver did not come to rest upside down. Maybe next time will do better?????????

2 hours ago, ThailandRyan said:

Read the headline and thought maybe that a electric wire fell down on them while they were eating and were shocked in the process.  Then I read the article only to find out the shock was from an accident......

Did that shock you then?

Deciding what to do with the case....decisions, decisions, decisions. And old mate deciding to pay for everyone's damage. So he either wasn't insured or he knew that any insurance claim would fail, I wonder why. In a place where the scales of justice are used to weigh the contents of the brown envelopes, which thereafter determine the extent of ones guilt and whether the case should be pursued.

5 hours ago, Jerno said:

Police: what to do, what to do?   Hmmm....charge driver with interrupting noodle meal?  Excessive noise from the crash?  (Pass us the brown envelope and we'll call it a day.)

brakes fault.....