TAT aims to make the whole year high season for travel in Thailand

snoop1130

What are the TAT going to do to make all year high season, harness the power of climate change? TAT is always chattering their teeth without any substance. They might as well blindfold themselves and throw darts at a dartboard. Unless they have got an all seeing amulet for tourism predictions.

5 hours ago, BananaStrong said:

Every city open 24/7, bars everywhere, full moon party every night (I'm sure some clown will figure out how to project a moon in the sky that looks full), 10-year visas, no visas, visas connected to your bank account....goes to 0, and then you are on overstay!!!!!  above 0, stay.  but those juke boxes in every taxi with lights.

call every city Pattaya.  Pattaya 1, Pattaya 2, etc.....

now we have high season.   

But I'm here for the temples!!!!!!  lol

Me too, and the witty dialogue

• Haha 1

10 hours ago, hotchilli said:

This is wishes and thought bubbles re-branded.

Ah yes.......just like that Bang Sue nameplate.

Rebranding does make a world of difference.

I have rebranded myself from hansum to tv Superstar.

Been swatting the least cutest girls away ever since.????????

10 hours ago, Laughing Gravy said:

Yep indeed. This is what happens when you have people who lack creativity, inquiry based approaches, higher order thinking skills and generally just copy what others do elsewhere.

That about sums up the TAT and many other organisations in Thailand.

Yup. The hub of cut and paste.????????

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Xonax said:

Me too. But that's only because the rainy season is equal to less tourists.

I love the storms and the build up. Nothing like sitting on my balcony, listening to good music, drinking beers and smoking good bud (for medical purposes), while watching a massive thunderstorm build up throughout the afternoon.

10 hours ago, The Old Bull said:

It's not just Thai weather that influences travelers. Some people come to escape the -40's at home and when that season passes they are quite happy to return home.

Thai weather certainly does influence travellers - firstly look at the figures for visitors during the rainy season - they are lower than in the dry. Even if people decide to come and maybe enjoy the rain,  the weather will continue to affect their stay. Flooding and damage to infrastructure as well as sea quality closing of attractions etc will occur even if the rain is't falling directly on their head.

i have a lot of Thai friends who tell me the "wet" is their favourite season but even they admit that life can become difficult then especially to their property and commuting.

Hmm...

I've been there during the hot season.  Man, it's hot.  It's so hot you can't go outside and enjoy anything from 10am to 4pm.  Not so much fun.  

Guess if you sit in a bar and get tanked it's okay.  

Yes the rain is good.  Things are green and lush.