Fitness guy has 10 million baht's worth of jewelry stolen from locker at well known mall

webfact

58 minutes ago, Crossy said:

Who the flip wears this much bling when going out and about, let alone to the gym where it's going to be in a locker?

Hmm, I can't imagine who could have arranged that :whistling:

A apt saying comes to mind "Im not very bright but I can lift heavy things".

• Haha 2

58 minutes ago, Liverpool Lou said:

The haters will be here shortly ranting abut him being a rich Thai so deserves to lose it and demanding to know how he could afford it and whether he's paid tax on all his assets.   There will probably be at least one suggesting that the Rolex was a fake and that it's all an insurance fraud.   Fill yer boots!

Should we feel sorry for him? ????

1 hour ago, Crossy said:

Who the flip wears this much bling when going out and about, let alone to the gym where it's going to be in a locker?

Hmm, I can't imagine who could have arranged that :whistling:

Don't you know who I am, look at me, can't you see I am hi-so. Move away you low lifes and let me at the machines to workout you poor peasants.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, HuskerDo2 said:

This is a guy who could have afforded a Rolex but had too much common sense for that.

I see Rolex watches as an investment item, just asked fatso who "borrowed" 24 high end watches from his deceased friend, suffice to say, I would never wear one, although I did for a mate who purchased it back home duty free and as I was returning a week later he asked if I could take back with me.

It cost him 450,000 baht and he didn't want to have to pay the duty if they pulled him up with it on his possession.

I did return it to him, but not before advising him that all care would be taken but no responsibility accepted, to which he signed off on in front of a witness.

https://www.businessinsider.com/investments-in-rolex-watches-beats-houses-gold-dow-jones-average-2022-2

Edited by 4MyEgo
  • Haha 1

21 minutes ago, spidermike007 said:

There are few things in life as tacky, and classless as a diamond encrusted watch. Yikes. It ranks right up there with a Bentley, in terms of desperation. Look at me. See me. Acknowledge me. Please. I am really somebody. 

I know of a client of mine in his mid 70's, he is worth in excess of a hundred million all day long, and one day I saw he had a Rolex on with the glass cracked, and I said to him why don't you change the glass, to which he replied, this was my fathers watch, he gave it to me in 1960 and I just wear it to remind me of him.

He is not tight with his money, but a good 7 years later when I saw him again, I said, what happen to your Rolex, he said, I lost it, I said oh no, he said, yeh, starting to lose things in my old age, to which I said, you can always buy another. To which he replied, are you serious, I wouldn't throw my money away on a watch, I can tell the time by looking at my mobile, if I lose my mobile, it's cheaper to replace than a Rolex.

• Like 2