is there a doctor in pattaya who can confirm if a girl is pregnant

parafareno

About 30 years ago there were no mobile phones and the only Internet option were Internet shops.

I went there very often and was sitting there with many entertainers that tried to keep in touch with their foreign lovers via email. And often they asked me to help them because their English wasn't good. It was fun. I learned a lot and even made new friends (without having sex with them - never).

One of the tricks to get (more) money was to say that they were pregnant and needed money for an abortion. But of course - she might be really pregnant.

I understand the OP that he wants a confirmed pregnancy test. So the girl should go to a hospital and check there and give the result to the OP. But of course this does not guarantee that he is the father.

• Haha 1

I have a friend, no it wasn't me, whose girlfriend after six weeks left and a couple of weeks later messaged him with a photograph of a tray of meat saying that this was his baby and she wanted B10000 for the abortion. Obvious that the meat in the photograph was not the result of an abortion and also he did not tell her at the time that he had had a vascectomy 2 years ago. when brought to notice never heard from girl again

• Like 1

Go buy pregnancy test kit at pharmacy if too start with confirm pregnancy ! If concerned maybe not your child DNA test after birth if you have issues maybe not your child ? All same your call.

Edited by Mad mick
  • Thumbs Up 1
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, Mad mick said:

Go buy pregnancy test kit at pharmacy if too start with confirm pregnancy ! If concerned maybe not your child DNA test after birth if you have issues maybe not your child ? All same your call.

Before getting DNA test a parent can be eliminated with certain "impossible" blood type combinations. See. chart.https://www.britannica.com/science/blood-group/Paternity-testing